19 pounds left to go!!!

Scarlett

Hi everyone

I have been on CD since March 28th and have lost 53 pounds- and only have 19 pounds left to get to goal!!!
I have used this forum for inspiration since day 1, but have never posted... until today!

I really need to knuckle down and lose this last bit of weight. This week I have started cheating really badly and craving carbs- not sure if this is due to me upping my exercise and my body freaking out!

But today I am feeling 100% on track... I need to get to get to my goal my September as my husband has promised me a shopping trip in London! I know there is a lot of CD experience and wisdom here so any words to motivate me in this last bit of my journey will be appreciated-

The end of the diet is a funny one! Because you know you have done well, you know you look better and feel better and everyone starts saying how great you look and that you "don't need to lose anymore" and all that, that it can be that you take your eye off of the goal which can be a problem.

Therefore just set your goal weight, plan what you are going to do as soon as you reach that weight in terms of maintenance and just glug the water and enjoy the last few weeks of the best diet in the world :)

Mike

You have done amazingly well.
I have a similar amount to lose as you and I am only in week 2 and was wondering if it is the diet for me but now I am pretty sure it will work.
How have u lost it in such a short space of time? Did u excercise and how much?
Thanks,
Anna.x x

Hi Bo Lady

I have to say this diet is amazing! I did not exercise at all until about 3 weeks ago and have always averaged at least 1 stone a month. Some weeks I have only lost 2 pounds- but the next week I would lose 4/5 pounds.

It s definitely worth sticking at. Once you are in the routine it becomes easier- for me it has meant a lot of nights in and long baths but its worth the short term scarifice to feel comfortable in my skin :0)

Back