19 stone to 18?

I love that your name Rocketgob! :D

Cant wait until I'm an 18st-something and go to the 18 to 17 thread. And by then everyone here will already be there I think cos I'm going the wrong way this week. :(

I've lost another 2 lbs this week! Making it a total of 3 stones and 2 lbs!

Well done Roziee on your loss, not been on forum for a few days hubbys not been too good, he slipped and in alot of pain, side and back swollen thought we might had to go to hospital but hubby said no way, not slept had a good cry:cry:, still worried, the swelling started to go down slowly now, both of us feel a bit better today, so came on forum to see what I have missed and to have a chat, wi tomorrow.

Crumble sorry you sts, next week you will have a good loss.

Welcome all you new ladys:)

Jane x

What does dh stand for? I know it's husband but why the d?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JaneB said:
Well done Roziee on your loss, not been on forum for a few days hubbys not been too good, he slipped and in alot of pain, side and back swollen thought we might had to go to hospital but hubby said no way, not slept had a good cry:cry:, still worried, the swelling started to go down slowly now, both of us feel a bit better today, so came on forum to see what I have missed and to have a chat, wi tomorrow.

Crumble sorry you sts, next week you will have a good loss.

Welcome all you new ladys:)

Jane x

Hi Jane- how did he fall? You should really take him to the hospital if he's swollen just to make sure he's not fractured anything..

Where there's a will..... said:
What does dh stand for? I know it's husband but why the d?

I think it's darling husband..

Hi Jane- how did he fall? You should really take him to the hospital if he's swollen just to make sure he's not fractured anything..

Hi Roziee, long story really, washing machine flooded the kitchen, I am trying to mop everything up, knocked the clock off the wall, dinner is cooking and boiling over, hubby then goes mad because the glass smashed in the clock and glass goes everywhere, not happy, after getting everything sorted hubby sorts the clock out and trys to put it back on the wall, stands on a step stool, which he shouldn't of, he's disabled, which he has not got his head round yet, thinks he can still do things, then slips off the stool, (he won't go back to the hospital because its where the opertion he had, went wrong, that made him disabled,) so he's been in bed since monday driving me mad with a swollen back and side, the side that he has muscle, tissue and nerve demage, but its calm down now so he's abit better, you would of thought it was friday the 13th lol, Sunday was a great day, bbq at my son's had a fastatic time, then this all happens on monday.
Thank you for asking Roziee.:)

Thank you for asking too, where there a will :) its nice to hear from you.

Jane x

Last edited:
Thanks Jane. Hope ur DH is better soon.

Well weighed in tonight and lost 4.5lbs so 19st 3lbs now. I'm amazed as missed weigh in last week so had two weeks off. Only been on plan since Monday this week (been naughty rest of time eeek!!!). I put it down to the super speed soup that I had mon and tues!!! :)

Where there's a will..... said:
Thanks Jane. Hope ur DH is better soon.

Well weighed in tonight and lost 4.5lbs so 19st 3lbs now. I'm amazed as missed weigh in last week so had two weeks off. Only been on plan since Monday this week (been naughty rest of time eeek!!!). I put it down to the super speed soup that I had mon and tues!!! :)

Well done! Not long till you're in the next zone.. Woo woo!

WOW Jane, the washing machine flooding on its own is enough to stress you out without the rest of it. Poor you. :hug99:

where-there's - What a fab loss. Well done. :clap:
Whats the 'super speed' soup?

Crumble said:
where-there's - What a fab loss. Well done. :clap:
Whats the 'super speed' soup?

Thank you :)

I found it on here somewhere. Its meant to speed up weight loss as its full of super speed foods. This is the recipe I use- I think there are a few different ones floating around!! Be warned it makes absolutely loads. I normally get approx six massive bowls out of it!!!

Super Speed Soup

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red and yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes (I use the knorr rich beef stock pots which make it taste really meaty).
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop all veg and put everything in pan, cover with water bring to boil and simmer until veg are soft.

Can be left chunky or blended.

Can be frozen

Roziee said:
Well done! Not long till you're in the next zone.. Woo woo!

I know :) Dont know if u remember from an earlier thread on here but I came up from there. Had a few bad weeks recently and put on 12.5lbs!! It was me that started the 18-17 thread in the first place :-(

Thank you :)

I found it on here somewhere. Its meant to speed up weight loss as its full of super speed foods. This is the recipe I use- I think there are a few different ones floating around!! Be warned it makes absolutely loads. I normally get approx six massive bowls out of it!!!

Super Speed Soup

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red and yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes (I use the knorr rich beef stock pots which make it taste really meaty).
Salt & pepper
Mixed herbs
Water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop all veg and put everything in pan, cover with water bring to boil and simmer until veg are soft.

Can be left chunky or blended.

Can be frozen

Lost 2.5lb today now 18s 12.5lb, going to try the soup over the weekend, I just love speed soup need 3.5lb off for next week for my 1.5stone badge.
Well done on your weight loss where there a will thats a great loss.:D
Hubbys abit better today he's up and about but walking slowly.

Jane x

Back