19 stone to 18?

Welcome to the 18s! Well done.

Managed to lose over Christmas and New Year, pleased with that result. Few more weeks and I'll be in the next bracket.

Managed to lose over Christmas and New Year, pleased with that result. Few more weeks and I'll be in the next bracket.
Well done on losing weight over Christmas and New Year FergusM:0clapper:

Happy New Year 2019!

This stone bracket has been the hardest to get out of so far in my journey. Managed it for 1 week and then back in.

Currently at 19 st 9 (as of last weigh in), am 4 weeks in so far. It'll be weigh in 5 tomorrow so hopefully that goes down!

Hi

Hi @rsr96

welcome and good luck to you. I weigh in tomorrow - hopefully for the last time in this stone, or if I have an amazing week I might just make it to the next zone. I’ll see you there :)

Thank you! I've just come across the post about your accident a few years ago. You're so strong and your story is very motivating. Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow :)

Hi everyone. I'm restarting slimming world today, albeit from home. I'm aiming to lose 15kg, which my doctor recommended as that should help to alleviate my symptoms, as not feeling well at my current weight. WI is on Sunday. Restarting at 19st 7lb.

Hi everyone. I'm restarting slimming world today, albeit from home. I'm aiming to lose 15kg, which my doctor recommended as that should help to alleviate my symptoms, as not feeling well at my current weight. WI is on Sunday. Restarting at 19st 7lb.
Welcome I'm going SW at home too. There are threads on SW weekly weigh-in and SW food diaries too. Good luck on your journey

Back