1lb a week challenge

Hi. It's all gone very quiet on here I'm afraid.

I'm still doing SW but have been up and down for the last few months so I'm not sure I'm the best person to offer advice. I found SP was no good for me at all either. The weeks when I lose weight it's because I've been sticking to plan properly. The only way I've managed to keep myself going is by thinking about the fact that I have lost some weight even if it isn't as much as I would have hoped - I'm lighter than I was this time last year so that's something positive. Same for you - you have actually lost quite a bit of weight. All I can advise it sticking with it. It's not a race and try not to compare your losses to anyone else's. We're all different. We put it on at different rates and it will come off at different rates.

Good luck. I hope you carry on and reach your goal eventually. :)

Thanks for your reply! I know I shouldn't be trying to rush :( I'm getting married in July & just no where near where I want to be! Weigh in is tomorrow & I've stuck to plan literally 100% this week so if I don't see a loss I'm going to be so disappointed!

Thanks for your reply! I know I shouldn't be trying to rush :( I'm getting married in July & just no where near where I want to be! Weigh in is tomorrow & I've stuck to plan literally 100% this week so if I don't see a loss I'm going to be so disappointed!

I hope your weigh-in goes well. Let us know how you get on. :) I haven't stuck to plan properly this week so I'm expecting bad news at weigh in tomorrow. :-(

I hope your weigh-in goes well. Let us know how you get on. :) I haven't stuck to plan properly this week so I'm expecting bad news at weigh in tomorrow. :-(
I stayed the same :( Which I know is better than putting on but still so disappointing as I was on plan 100%... I'm trying out a couple more SP days to see how I get on but I'm not holding up any hope to be honest!

How did you get on??

I stayed the same :( Which I know is better than putting on but still so disappointing as I was on plan 100%... I'm trying out a couple more SP days to see how I get on but I'm not holding up any hope to be honest!

How did you get on??
Hi. I put on a 1lb, which was expected as I didn't have a good week on plan.

I'm sorry you didn't get a loss after all your effort. Our consultant said last night that if you do SP you have to do the whole week to give it any chance of working. He also said that if you come off it at all, you are better off going back on to the normal plan instead of back on to SP. He didn't explain why very clearly but did say that it wouldn't work for weight loss otherwise. It might be best just to stick to the normal plan?

Two women in our group last night lost 5.5 lbs each and they've both being doing SW for ages. They both drank lots of water and ate lots of speed food as well as sticking strictly to plan. One of them is now only 7lbs from target so it was really impressive. She said she had a lot of speed including having veg cooked ready to snack on. She also said that she changed her meals - instead of having the same sort of things she mixed it up more, so she never had the same thing for breakfast 2 days in a row. I'm hoping to follow her good example this week and see if i can get a boost. I'm going to plan out all my meals and snacks in advance and then I'm off to the supermarket later.

I hope we both have a more successful week. Take care. :)

Hi. I put on a 1lb, which was expected as I didn't have a good week on plan.

I'm sorry you didn't get a loss after all your effort. Our consultant said last night that if you do SP you have to do the whole week to give it any chance of working. He also said that if you come off it at all, you are better off going back on to the normal plan instead of back on to SP. He didn't explain why very clearly but did say that it wouldn't work for weight loss otherwise. It might be best just to stick to the normal plan?

Two women in our group last night lost 5.5 lbs each and they've both being doing SW for ages. They both drank lots of water and ate lots of speed food as well as sticking strictly to plan. One of them is now only 7lbs from target so it was really impressive. She said she had a lot of speed including having veg cooked ready to snack on. She also said that she changed her meals - instead of having the same sort of things she mixed it up more, so she never had the same thing for breakfast 2 days in a row. I'm hoping to follow her good example this week and see if i can get a boost. I'm going to plan out all my meals and snacks in advance and then I'm off to the supermarket later.

I hope we both have a more successful week. Take care. :)
Oh no :( at least it was only 1lb, you can easily lose that again :)
Oh really? It's so annoying different consultants say different things. Mine says you can have 1 day a week of SP, makes you not know what to follow!

That's amazing, good for them! Wish I could lose that much haha the most i've lost was 4.5 and that was in my first week hahaha. I drink 2 litres of water a day and measure it with an app on how much I need etc, and I eat so much speed - but I have no cut down on fruit and eating more veg as the fruit has so much natural sugar!!

Yes - hopefully we will both do better nect week - I shall stick to SP until I die of boredom haha and I will let you know if it makes any difference!!

:)

So I had weigh in last night and I'm down 2lbs :)

Doing SP again this week and adding in an extra HEa for added calcium!

Let me know how you get on today :)

So I had weigh in last night and I'm down 2lbs :)

Doing SP again this week and adding in an extra HEa for added calcium!

Let me know how you get on today :)

Well done. That's a really great loss. :) I lost 1.5 lbs today. I had hoped for more but it TOM now so that always makes me heavier. Going to try for another good week next week and hopefully I'll gt another loss (two meals out though so I'll need to be careful!).

I hope you have another good week. Our consultant told one of the other members today that she was best alternating SP weeks with the normal SW week. But I've never done more than a week on it because it didn't work for me, so I don't know what's best. Fingers crossed for a good week for both of us. :)

Weigh in again tonight so I'm hoping for a loss!! had a couple of bad weeks due to hen dos and parties!!

Well done on your loss! and that sounds like a good idea do alternative weeks! I've cut out carbs this week but I think it's star week so I have a feeling i'm going to be disappointed tonight!

Weigh in for me too later. I didn't weigh last week as we had a holiday. I'm just hoping for a STS this week. Good luck. I hope you get a better result that you're expecting.

Back