1lb off though need to get back on track

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi guys thought i'd start my very own diary. I have been on and off plan since october, ha since october i have only lost about 5lbs. So this time it is now or never, i need to give it 100%. I have a wedding to go to at the end of july and and a holiday in august. I can't go to the wedding and feel disgusted that i'm so fat and don't want to look at the photos also i don't want another summer where i feel so uncomfortable with the heat. I'm going to charge the camera and stick some before photos on and i'm going to start making some effort with my food, like take the time to make lovely dinners and freeze them etc.

Hope you are all ok x

Last edited:
Hi Betty,
Well done on loosing 5lb,if you hadnt of been following the plan this could of been on and much more.
I feel a diary helps me as i write in it each day. And if i have been bad it gets me back on track.
Good luck x

Thanks Gemma, i am happy i'm not away back up to what i was but when i think if i had just stuck to it and what i could have lost by now makes me feel gutted. However i can't go back in time so i just need to get on with it and try not feel guilty x

good luck hunni.xx

Grrr i woke up and straight away went for chocolate, must nearly be totm. It couldnt' just be a normal wee thing, it was a huge chunky kitkat duo. However i'm going to draw a line and start from scratch just now, i am going to try and not let it lead to a binge. Going to make myself a lovely breakfast now.

after my line drawing yesterday i'm back on the straight and narrow, i think, i'm starting how i mean to go on today with a big bowl of chopped up fruit inc super speed fruit. I'm taking baby steps here so i'm aiming for a day of 100% perfect. Not decided if i'm going red, green or ee yet though. Hope you all have a nice day xx

Well sticking to plan for me has been difficult lately, due to my binging out. So i decided i was going to take little baby steps to get back on track. I'm taking one day at a time instead of thinking i need to diet until summer or whatever and i had a sw perfect day yesterday. My next challenge is today.

Chocolate is my downfall, so i stuck a multipack of curly wurly's in the freezer and i have half at a time (mid am and mid pm) then at night i have one, when i would normally binge.

I made sure i was eating plenty of fruit too so i wouldn't have such a sweet tooth for chocolate, and it worked, i snacked on strawberries, satsumas, pineapple, plums and apples through out the day.

So i'm proud of my 100% day, now for today ....

Yay i'm so proud day 2 of 100%. Just been out a walk with ds and my brother, we are going to make it a regular occurance. I'm now tucking into a bowl of strawberries, plumbs and satsumas. Going to have tea and a curly wurly then get an early night.

Well done on your 100% days, hm, the Curly Wurly thing (having 1/2 in the morning, 1/2 in the afternoon) seems a V good idea - may nab that one myself! :D Lol.

Well done on your 100% days, hm, the Curly Wurly thing (having 1/2 in the morning, 1/2 in the afternoon) seems a V good idea - may nab that one myself! :D Lol.

Thanks, i put them in the freezer then have one with a cuppa about 11 and then half 3 and then i have a full one at night. Thank god for a diet that allows us 2 curly wurly's a day lol x

Well i had to go to school this morning for my ds end of term easter assembly, it was fab, he won an award, i am so proud. I didn't get time for breakfast, i only had a small yoghurt and some strawberries before i left. Anyway i was starving when i got home so i made an omlette with onion, ham and cheese and lots of potato wedges. OMG it was amazing, i could eat the same again (but i won't). I just love this plan, my dad was asking if i'm sure i'm on a diet, i just told him to watch the lbs falling off me. Feeling very motivated today too, think it is coz its a nice sunny day, the weather seems to effect my mood and motivation.
Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Glad you're having a good day Betty, the sun always makes you feel better. It's sunny here in NI too so going out for a walk soon. That's brill about your ds award, be proud! Your lunch sounds scrummy ~ my hubby is always asking me how I can eat so much and be on a diet lol!! Have a good weekend, xx

Glad you're having a good day Betty, the sun always makes you feel better. It's sunny here in NI too so going out for a walk soon. That's brill about your ds award, be proud! Your lunch sounds scrummy ~ my hubby is always asking me how I can eat so much and be on a diet lol!! Have a good weekend, xx

Thanks wee mo, i'm going to go out a walk later too. The award was great as my cousins son goes to same school and they are always bragging about how their kids are the best at everything they do etc (when they are not really), so i was overjoyed when ds got award. I Didn't brag though to them, not my style, i was just really happy and proud. Needless to say not one of them said anything about it. Oh well ho hum :p

Oh I love an omlette! Yummy!!

Good on ya girl! x

Thanks claire, its taken me a while to get in the right mindset (sp) but hopefully this is me on the way to targetsville!!!!!

Thats the way to look at it tho - I go off plan and feel rubbish and take a week or 2 to get back :/ but thats life....

You can do it! xx

Back