1lb off though need to get back on track

Well feeling very positive today and just had a healthy brekkie with lots of fruit. However temptation will be around this afternoon, we are taking ds to dr who exhibition today at kelvingrove and the whole family are going and everyone wants to go for lunch before it. So i'm thinking something quite sw friendly like a baked potato with beans and cheese or something. My ds can't wait, we've had the tickets for ages now and he is obsessed with the dr, he wants to be him lol. Just worried that it isn't too frightening for dd. Hope everyone is having a good sunday, weather is looking good i must say up here x

Hope you have a nice time out to-day Betty, enjoy! Glad you are in a positive frame of mind :D xx

Well that's a lb off for me today:). I must admit i was expecting a wee bity more, however i have eaten really well all week , by that i mean huge portions of everything, and been doing lots of exercise and i'm due totm so i think thats all played a part. But i feel absolutley fab!!! It must be all the fruit i'm eating and the exercise, oh and i've totally cut alcohol from my diet, i havent' had a drink for about 3 weeks:eek::eek::eek:. I felt it had a huge part to play in me not sticking to plan, i would drink at the weekend (totally ignoring the syn value) then i would go mad and eat everything in sight. So i'll see if i can lose a good chunk now.

:happy096: Well done on losing your 1lb Betty, it's a good loss and you're due your TOTM! I always gain then :sigh:

I totally agree with you in regards to the alcohol ~ I had a drink at the weekend and even though I wasn't too bad that night, the next day I could have ate and ate (and I did!!). So well done you, keep it up and you will see a difference. I'm ot having any until I go to a wedding on the 18th.

Keep up the good work, xx

Thanks weemo!! I've just decided that i will stop drinking in the house at the weekends, however if i have an event to go to or some sort of night out i will be having a flexi drink lol x

Well i got up this morning and feel fab, i think it is with eating all the fresh fruit and veg and all the exercise i have been doing. I have been doing my rosmary dvd every 2nd day and the days i don't do it going for a big walk at night with my brother (who is also losing weight). I lost 1lb this week but i defo think i have lost inches my tops all feel loose and my velour tracky bottoms (which used to be skin tight) are slightly baggy!!!

I have never been full up as my meals have been good portions. Way hay i love this plan. My oh is off work from today until tuesday so don't know what i'm doing (it is raining outside :( so nothing outdoorsy. Hope you all have a good day!! xx:D

Woop woop, all these 1lb's add up don't they? I'm pleased you're feeling positive. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend. :)

Hi hun i'm doing great, i am finally in the zone so fingers crossed. Been studying like mad and getting my assessments handed in so not had much time to update my diary. I feel thin today so hopefully the scales will say i've had a reasonable loss on wed. I can feel all my clothes getting loose now. How are you? x

Yay, i got into a pair of size 18's that have been in my cupboard for about 2 years!!! they are still a wee bit tight but at least they are past my thighs and can button at the waist now. And the size 18 shirt dress that i have been trying on for the last couple of months is getting looser by the week. It is little things like that that keep me going. I nearly caved in yesterday as there are still easter eggs sitting tormenting me but i didn't have one, i don't know where i found the inner strength to refrain from.

Just making some sugar free jelly and going to use my hexa of milk through it. I will keep it in the fridge until later so that i can eat it when in front of the telly and dying for something sweet.

I've been drinking 2 cups of tetley green tea a day with a hint of lemon , it is lovely, and because i don't use milk for normal tea, i have been using my milk for my jelly. Don't know if it is true what they say about green tea boosting your metabolism but in the last week that i have been drinking it i lost 2lbs instead of my normal 1lb.

Oh is taking me to the fort later to get a new top so can't wait. Hope you are all ok xx

Yay i've lost 3lbs this week, that takes my april weight loss to 7lbs, the first 2 weeks in april i only lost a pound, then last week i lost 2 and this week i lost 3, funnily enough my losses have got better since i started drinking a cup of green tea in the morning and one in the after noon, don't know if it is the tea or just coincidence. It has given me such a boost today, i feel as though i'm actually achieving something now. That is me lost 1stone and 2lbs!!!:) Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Thanks gemma, i defo think the tea has something to do with it though. I switched to tetleys green tea with lemon because every time i drink normal tea i get a migraine, but they say that apparently green tea boosts the metabolism. x

Maybe i will try that as someone told me you loose weight faster.
Which plan do you follow? red ,green, or ee?

Well done thats brilliant, yes green tea and been proven to speed up your metabolism, think you need to drink a fair bit every day though. I hate the stuff but maybe if I stick a big wedge of lemon in it I will find it more palatable!

Maybe i will try that as someone told me you loose weight faster.
Which plan do you follow? red ,green, or ee?

I have been following extra easy all the time but have been making a point of having lots of fruit and veg every day too. My syns are all spent on chocolate (normally a crunchie), i have about 12 syns a day at the moment.

Well done thats brilliant, yes green tea and been proven to speed up your metabolism, think you need to drink a fair bit every day though. I hate the stuff but maybe if I stick a big wedge of lemon in it I will find it more palatable!

Hi hun, thanks, i have only been having 2 cups per day, one first thing in the morning and one about 3.30. Tetleys do teabags which are green tea with lemon already in them. I think they are nice and i never used to like green tea x

Back