1lb off though need to get back on track

Well done Betty on your fab loss and for getting into your jeans! It always makes you feel good when your clothes get looser doesn't it?

I used to force myself to drink green tea then I just took the capsules. I might try those Tetley ones with lemon tho.

Hope you have a good day and keep up the good work xx

I think it takes a couple of weeks to balance out and start showing a loss if you are used to red and green. Well that is going by what i have heard others say x

Oh thanks hun, minimins defo helps me stay motivated. How are you not seen you in a while x

need to take ds to his taekwondo class tonight, this will be a real test for me because he always gets a chippy afterwards and normally i end up falling off the wagon. Hopefully i can be strong and refuse one tonight, fingers crossed.

Say nooo to chips. They never taste as good in reality as what they smell anyway, lol. Good luck Betty. :)

Hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend Betty xx

Thanks weemo, im having a wee night off tonight, i've recorded a few progs and not had a chance to watch them yet so oh's away to shops to get me some goodies (vodka, crisps, chocolate) I am having a GUILT FREE night off lol. No i just think i would have been miserable tonight if i didn't have a wee night off. Back on the wagon tomorow lol x

Enjoy your night off hun, but try to keep count of what you're having... even if it adds up to 400 syns, at least you'll know.

xxx

Thanks guys, i had a fabby night off plan, but feel even better today for getting back on plan. i'm off out for a walk with the baby in the pram for about an hour (work off some of last night lol ). Hope you all have a great weekend x

Well i gained 2lbs this week, that will teach me to have nights off plan!!! I have decided that i'm going to try red and green again, i have been doing ee for ages not. So, even though they aren't my favorite, i'm going to opt for a red day today.

Think i will have weetabix for brekkie (a+b)
Cheese and ham and onion huge omlette for lunch (a)
And mince , potatoes and veg for dinner.

And just snack on fruit and yoggies all day and save my syns for watching the apprentice

Hope everyone is ok and have a happy sw day, i'm aiming for a 100% week starting from now x

Good morning everyone, thanks Gemma, weekend has been ok. though on saturday i was really good all day then at night i ate a whole 5 pack of double deckers, a crunchie and 3 packets of crisps :( . Sunday i had my first green day since extra easy came out!!! So today i'm going to try for a red day. They are not my favorite but i think i need to mix things up a little bit.

So far i have had:

an orange
2 alpen lights (b)
Glass of milk (a)

And plan to have
an omlette, with cheese (a)and onion and tomato, ham.

Chicken, veggies and a jacket potato

Snack on fruit all day long

Hope everyone had a great weekend x

Thanks weemo.

Well onto my 3rd 100% day, so i have done one green, and this is my 2nd red. So proud of myself as i normally hate red days and can't stick to them but i have actually enjoyed yesterday and today. Was at the drs earlier and there is a fruit stall every tuesday and they sell lovely fresh fruit and veg really cheap. I got a melon,a box of strawberries, bag of tangerines and a box of plums all for £2.60!!!

My menu has been as follows:

Brekkie: 2 alpen lights (choc fudge)
Glass of milk

Lunch: morrisons sausages (cold) with salad(with chopped hardboiled eggs)

Dinner: Jacket potato with chopped chicken breast mixed with laughing cow lights and tomatoes

Snacks: Loads of fruit, bits of chicken

And tonight i am going to have a crunchie (10 syns i think)

Oh and it is weigh in day tomorow so i'm hoping to have lost at least 1lb, fingers crossed for me x

Back