1lb up ....moan

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
Am 1lb up on my scales this morning . I know its not a lot but its not in the right direction!!!!.. Did have a blip i suppose but i think the main reason is portion size !! just because its healthy food and no sugar doesnt mean i can eat as much as i like of it .. oh well back to keeping my diary this week . I had gotten out of that habit too .

Sorry to hear you gained, but as you said, you did have a blip, so at least you know where its coming from.

Get filling in that diary girl and good luck for next week.

I don't think it does us any harm to have a little gain and therefore look at what we're doing. (Mind you I probably won't be saying that when it happens to me ;))

Ask a person who doesn't have weight 'issues' what they weigh and they'll never give you one figure - they'll say 'about so-much' or 'between so-much and so-much'. Our weight naturally fluctuates with fluid, totm, whether we've 'been' to the loo - whatever.

So don't beat yourself up - it's nothing in the grand scheme of things, I bet you'll get that off and a bit more for luck this week. xx

Back