Cruise PV 1st Cruise Day PV and small weight gain.

Red Heart

Back on the Dukan wagon!
Hi All,
Yesterday was my first day of Cruise after 6 days on attack and I couldn't resist popping on the scales this morning.
I've put on 0.4lbs. :( Now I know it isn't much but is this usual as my body gets used to veg again?
I'll list yesterdays menu in case I've messed up...

B - Porridge, made with 1tbsp oatbran, 125ml skimmed milk and 1tsp Splenda

L - Tuna, smoked salmon and salad (1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato, 4 slices cucumber) and 1 tsp Quark as a dressing.

D - Roast chicken (skin removed) with 1 dry roasted carrot, broccoli and cauliflower. Used half a low salt chicken stock cube to make a "gravy" but only had about 1 and a half tbsp of it.

S - 0% Greek yog, 1 tbsp oatbran (realised I'd not had it all yet!), 1tsp Splenda.

For drinks I had 2 litres water and half glass of Pepsi Max.

Does all that seem about right?
Thanks for any input.
On a PP day today.

It's fine... Just remember to mentally divide your plate into three sections: two for the protein, one for the veg. (Your day looks a little light on protein to me. Did you roast your chicken yourself. Your breakfast was tiny - is that all you can manage? One tablespoon?!)

Veg contains water, but worry not... we need it...

Thanks Maintainer.
TBH I never ate breakfast before Dukan so yes, at the moment, that is enough for me. (sometimes if I am still hungry then I'll have a poached egg after). I also like to save some oatbran for a gallette for lunch (on a PP day). I forgot yesterday that, as I was having salad, I didn't need it so I had to quickly make up a snack and add it to Greek yog later in the eve. Won't be doing that again - greek yog and oat bran was nasty! Lol.
Yes, I roasted the chicken myself so no added fat, just seasoned with sage.
I thought maybe it was water gain from the veg, but just thought it best to check rather than doing something wrong and not realise until it had got out of hand.

Very likely to be water gain, and not very much either. I agree with the points made by Jo. Have you tried having a more proteiny breakfast, perhaps starting with the egg (a one egg herby omelette is nice, with mushrooms on PV days)? This bumps up your protein first thing, a bit higher than your current one. Or make the day's supply of oatbran into a savoury muffin (see Dukan bread in the microwave) and have half toasted with an egg on top or ham.

Back