1st day and starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evie3311w

Started 810 plan today after months of trying to lose weight on Slimming World, I was fine till i measured out the salad leaves!!!

Start Weight June 21st: 11.7 stone

My Goals to get in the dress!!!

Get to 11.4 Stone
Get to 11.2 Stone
Get to 11.0 Stone
Get to 10.12 Stone
Get to 10.9 Stone
Get to 10.6 Stone
Get to 10.4 Stone
Get to 10.2 Stone
Get to 10.0 Stone
Get to 9.12 Stone

Start Weight June 21st: 11.7 stone

SW didn't work out for you?

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-9: 15.5lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

It did at the beginning and lost 10lb but then it just stopped. Think it was the Green days that was doing it! lol I carried on for 4 weeks with no loss and gave up and put the 10lb back on :cry:
My friend does Cambridge ans has had fantastic weight loss so thought i would give it a go, but im soooooooooooo hungry and its only day 1! lol

Red days work out best for me. I lost 2 st 5lbs in 9 weeks with SW and I'm over the moon because I can eat what I want. Fancy fish and chips? no problem. It's just the way you cook it that you have to keep an eye on - and the syns. There are no restrictions and you can eat when you want. The thing with SW is for life. Is Cambridge for life? I don't know much about it.

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-9: 15.5lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

I would say its for life yes

Its takes you away from food and rebuilds your mind set and your attitude towards food, teaching you the right foods and right amounts to eat. The easy part on this diet is losing the weight but its the keeping it off thats the problem as like any diet if you return to what you ate before then the weight will creep back on which some people do on this diet. If you follow this diet to plan and work up the plans slowly and get on to maintenance then yes of course this diet is for life :D. When you start this diet i think its important to make sure you see it through to the end working up the plans correctly as its ment to be.

Eveie hun, i am now on day 5 of ss and in my first 3 days i hated the diet. I was sooo hungry and getting bad heads and feeling sick and dizzy.... everything has gone now tho i feel great :D and i am well on my way to losing weight hehe!! Keep at it hun you will be fine <3 xxx

it does get better, honestly, and easier as you seem to be more perky and not hungry :)

Welcome :)

I`m also doing 810 plan but found I wasn`t hungry but I am in ketosis. Is it true hunger or psychological?

I was a little peckish the first couple of days but as I was exposed to lots of yum food in that time, I realised that I wasn`t actually truly physically hungry. Just goes to show how your mind changes becaused if I hadn`t been on CD I probably would have eaten it without realising I didn`t actually need it.

Good luck with the rest of your first week Xx

Back