1st day done!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wants2bnormal, 14 November 2008 Social URL.

1. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well folks, got up at 6am got ready walked to bus supping on my chocolate shake lol wasn't the best thing ive tasted but passible,,, got to work drank 4 pints in the morning at quarter past 1 had my nana shake mmmmm loved it... then came home at 5.30pm n had my porridge with a bit of nutmeg and omg was tooo dieeee forrrr loved it, not really felt hungry today apart from coming home on the bus cos thats normally when id be thinking wonder what mother dearest has on for tea...

apart from that so far so good :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

glad uv got by day 1. same here for me. i however hated the porridge. did follow the instruction but mine was a bit lumpy and tasteless. like ur idea though. might give it another go with cinnamon and nutmeg, if not it will all be goin back.

4. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done :)

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun. here's to day 2 :)

6. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Hey Jodie, glad to hear your first day has gone so well! :cool:

Keep up the good work :)

7. Scottishmum

Scottishmum Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(29.67%)
    Hi Jodie,

Glad your day 1 went really well. I liked the porridge to start with, but by the time I get to the end of the bowl I'm starting to feel really sick, so I think I might try out your idea.

C x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.