• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy 1st day ee confitmation please!

This is my 1st day doing ee and I'm nervous with it!!!! Usually do green.

For tea I had left over chicpea pilau rice homemade so I know that's free. I had it with a large salad with sweetcorn and raw carrot sticks and hard boiled egg. I had a small amount of chicken and an asda wholemeal pitta bread as HE b.

Is that fine or do I need more greens. So nervous mixing it up!!!!

Any advice very much appreciated.
Thanks. X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
It sounds ok for tea, remember sweetcorn is not part of your superfree though, but is a free food.

I'm assuming you used your hea at another time during the day aswell as some syns.

Thanks for your reply.
So just to claify. Should I not eat the sweetcorn, or is it that I cannot count it as salad or my 1/3 free but it's ok as an extra.
Yes my heA is milk in cups of tea.

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
Its fine as an extra but cant be counted as the 1/3 superfree the same for peas, parsnips and beans (not green beans)off the top of my head.

There could well be another couple, but i'm sure its in the book somewhere.

Good luck!

I am in the same position. I always do red and am attempting EE but keep feeling like I am doing it wrong. I think I have messed up anyway after reading this, I have had "free" food but dont think it was super free.

Arrghhh, going back to red I think, its easier for me!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
Good luck!

I am in the same position. I always do red and am attempting EE but keep feeling like I am doing it wrong. I think I have messed up anyway after reading this, I have had "free" food but dont think it was super free.

I promise its not difficult you just have to remember that superfree is fruit and veg with the exception of sweetcorn, parsnip, potato and peas :D

Good luck!

don't give up, you have had free food so you are doing it right, you just have to remember to add a 1/3 superfree to each meal.

SUPERFREE FOODS are Fruit and Unstarchy Veg (so no peas, sweetcorn or parsnips)

1 HEa and 1 HEb a day and 5-15 syns.

It really is as simple as that.

Ok I trust you!
Just have to go with it I guess!
Just feels so wong like going against the grain so to speak!!!!!!!!
I totally get what your saying though.
than you