1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

1st day Exante tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Barbiegal5, 6 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Barbiegal5

Barbiegal5 Well-Known Member

Hi all, I'm starting Exante tomorrow and feeling a little anxious about it!! Did it 3 years ago but since losing about 2.5st back then I have put on all that weight plus another 2stone and not looking forward to trying to shed it all and more again!! But I remember how important minimin support is so welcome any comments/posts/ support! Thanks! Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Good luck :)

4. Barbiegal5

Barbiegal5 Well-Known Member

Thank you!x

5. KellyJervis

KellyJervis Well-Known Member

Lots of luck!

6. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

Good luck!

7. binkytinks87

binkytinks87 Member

Hi, I'm also a newbie.. Going to start next week but have just ordered! Would be great to stay in touch and motivate each other!

8. camsdaddy32

camsdaddy32 Member

I started on exante 4 days ago. Was great first 2 days but found yesterday day 3 a real struggle but I thought come on I can do this so carried on. So day 4 now and I don't feel bloated or anything. I feel good actually. So if you ever feel like giving up just keep going with it we can do this

9. misskaay

misskaay Well-Known Member

Good luck