1st day-not sure i like it :-(

I have been using Canderel granulated sweetner in my shakes, it so so much nicer than the tablets and it dissolves much better Tasha x

I'm acutally quite impressed with the Exante packs. Though I think the Shakes on Lighterlife were nicer tasting I haven't found any exante ones I don't like. Now for the stuff I add!

Banana Shake - Cinnamon
Vanilla Shake - Nutmeg
Choc Shake - Coffee & Sweetener
Stawberrry shake - Nothing

I also blend all my shakes with Ice. End up with around a pint by the time I'm finished!

As for soups I add ground red chilli flacks and pepper to them if at home or Tobasco if in the office. I actually used to make 'crisps' in the later stages of lighterlife but I've decided that's too much aggro lol.

Loving both the bars dipped in hot coffee too. :)

i think sweetner is the key! i didnt really like the banana one but now i add more sweetner and its yummy!

when i first started exante i would make up a shake add a sweetner and taste and keep adding until its yummy!

Wow some great posts, thanks

Well I am currently enjoying the banana one and I added some cinnamon to it and it's soooo much nicer. I think I'll add it to the vanilla too.

Ohh and while I was hunting out the cinnamon I found some bullion-never been so excited lol! Going to try some before I go to work tonight then that should see me through before my last shake

Thanks again, you are all great & have been a real help xxx

Ooh, i'll add Canderel + cinammon to my shopping list! :)

Has anyone done 1/2 and 1/2? I thought 1/2 choc 1/2 vanilla might be quite nice.

I was under the impression that granulated sweetner was a no no!
Just thinking back to my W8 days - it can knock you out of ketosis as can lemon juice (I think I read someone added it to hot water)

I might be wrong about the granulated sweetener but defo correct about the lemon juice (citric acid)

Glad you are getting on a bit better today! I am really struggling with the sweet packs but like the veg soup!

Gillie

Have just e-mailed Exante and asked them about the sweetners.......watch this space!! Tasha x

Back