1st day of SS nearly over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dyingtobeslim, 11 September 2007 Social URL.

1. dyingtobeslim

dyingtobeslim Full Member

:)I am doing okay so far. Can't believe how many times I walk into my kitchen, DH away so only preparing food for my 4 year old. Having my third litre of water then will settle down with a mug of hot chicken and mushroom soup.

Started ss 11/09/07: 79.5kg

I can do this.................................:p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

You can do this, theres no question about it. I know what you mean about walking into the kitchen, i do the same and have even opened the fridge to see what i can have to eat before i remember that i cant have anything! Stay positive xx
  4. dyingtobeslim

dyingtobeslim Full Member

Thanks Sarah, glad to know I'm not the only one. This site sure does help. I'm keeping myself house-bound until I'm in ketosis, I have tried ss at least 8 times before, never made it through day one, because of meeting up with mates for a "quick coffee" I know I can't trust myself out there so I've made a long list of stuff I need to do indoors, plus the weather sucks at the moment. I am in Cape Town, just got back from London yesterday stocked up with 8 weeks supply of CD shakes and soups and mix-a-mouse raring to go.

I can do this...............................
  5. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Well done hun for getting through today so far you're doing really great and you're right you CAN DO THIS and WILL DO THIS!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.