1st day of the rest of my life!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by c_robson, 25 January 2010 Social URL.

1. c_robson

c_robson Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to both LT and the forum so thought I'd say HI!!:greenapple:

So I have decided to do something about my weight - finally, after ten years I cant stand it any more - the thin person inside of me just has to get out!! lol:8855:

So far I have had the vanillia which was ok and then had the strawberry which made me feel very sick :sign0137: I couldn't finish it! so going to try the soup tonight.

I have been trying to look through the hints and tips of how to make them better so hopefully I wont starve LOL.

xxxxxxx

Corinna

18.8 stone bmi 42.5 24/01/10

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scubalady

scubalady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Corinna, Welcome aboard. I am sure you'll get lots of tips and encouragement on here, as everyone is so helpful and supportive. The best thing you can do is find the ones you like (lol) and stick to them. Most pharmacists will exchange any unopened ones for something more palatable so you could try asking next time you go. The weight loss on this diet is excellent and is worth sticking to as long as you don't make yourself too miserable over it.

Any problems come onto the forum and I'm sure someone can help.

Cheers, Pat.

4. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome and good luck. This is the most amazing diet I have ever done and it really does work. I lost 2 stone in the first 3 weeks and I have gone from a 20/22 to a loose size 16. I feel so much better in myself and it really shows. It really will change your life and this forum and everyone on it is amazing. You will get so much support and make lots of friends on here. The shakes do get better and I find having them with crushed ice really helps. Hope you are doing ok x x x x

5. Lizziel123

Lizziel123 Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi,

Welcome and goodluck. I have started today too :) Fingers crossed for us all :) x

6. c_robson

c_robson Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aw thanks everyone. I start a new job in 4 weeks, I also have a college reunion (I will be sticking to coffe and water lol) in 4 weeks to so if I go a size 16 that would be just amazing!! Going out later to get some sweetner and pepermint tea. How does everyone find the soup? Does anyone do anything with it??

7. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi Good Luck with it all!

Dont worry if you dont like the shakes or soups at the start you will be used to them and start to really like them. Mind over matter now babes xoxox

8. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Corinna!

Welcome aboard and best of luck xxx

9. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi, welcome aboard, i am also on day 1 :)
    Try crushed ice, it really helps with the shakes. When i did lt last time i found my tastes changed, the first week i loved strawberry shakes then the second week chocolate...i don't like the chicken soup. When you find out which ones you like just change the ones you don''t at your chemist. Yeah i lost one and a half stone in the 3 weeks that i did last time. Look forward to that!!
    xx

10. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Heya and welcome, good luck :)

11. MINDA

MINDA Member

Start Weight:
    12st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Diet:
    Tesco Ultra shake
    Hi All, started LT today also. Found it hard as the oldest kid is sick and not eating. I was so tempted by her leftovers- did not touch it.
    Iam feeling extremly cold also olny had two sachets do you think this is why im'm feeling cold?

12. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Heya Minda and welcome, the cold yup you will get that for the next few weeks (or longer), is a side effect of diet so wrap up warm :)

13. MINDA

MINDA Member

Start Weight:
    12st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Diet:
    Tesco Ultra shake
    Has anyone tried warm water with the chocolate shake? Does it make a difference?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.