Cruise PV 1st day on cruise

Discussion in 'Dukan Diaries' started by sirenita, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. sirenita

sirenita Member

This morning I went on the scales and i had put on 200gr, I don´t know why did it happen...:eek:
    I found out I´ve got high fever and had a pill for it, hope this did not affect as I need to take one each day now.

Todays menu:

Cherry tomato 2 egg omelette

extra lean mince with egg and onion made into burguers with a bit of home made tomato sauce, lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad.
    (I have made meat balls with the extra mince for an other day)

I made again the Dukan bread in the BM on the gluten free program and again it did not work. I don´t know why I get an omelette at the bottom of the bread. I have cutted of that bit and had my portion... and then an other one:sigh:
    Maybe I need to put fewer eggs? I might try the MW version next

For dinner I am roasting a chicken and will have it with Brussels sprouts and courgettes, steamed with a bit of garlic.

And I am marinating some salmon in lemon juice with some spices to take to work tomorrow.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Self devised
    200g (as a certain poster who will remain nameless would say) is but a good poo ;). It's nothing!

Your menus look good. Remember to eat 2/3 protein to 1/3 veg on Cruise.

Can't help with bread maker - I've always made muffins in the oven, or galettes in a good non stick pan.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.