1st Day on SW Original Day - Am I eating OK?

laurawalker85

Hey All,
Not done SW in a while and I wanted to check that I have had foods that are ok on an original day?
Breakfast: Scrambled egg with Bacon medallions
Lunch: Mackeral (I have sinned this as 3syns) salad a be good to yourself onion and cive cottage cheese
Dinner: I will be making bolognaise but not sure what to have with other than salad, I have a potato at home but not sure if this is ok to have as an hex?

thanks xx

How did you cook your scrambled eggs?

And you need to have 2 HEB's and 1/2 HEA's.

You can have potato as a HEB - make sure you weigh it to be sure.

xx

It looks really good to me -

not sure what difference how you cooked your scrambled egg is gonna make though?

My only tip if your having veggies and salad be sure your clued up on which veggies are free and which have syns ie sweetcorn isnt free!!

Yes you can have a potato as a heb - weigh it and make sure you eat the skin!!

Or you can have you bol weigh and syn some pasta - thats what id do - or get in some wholemeal pasta and have that as a heb?

Dont forget you hea (assuming youve had 1 with milk in your eggs :)

xx

I had no milk in the scrambled eggs, just 2 eggs and salt and pepper.
I dont have the books (well cant find them at my flat) so cant remember all the hex's I'm allowed. With regards to the potato, what is the weight before it becomes syns? Also with normal white dried pasta how many grams can I have of that and how many syns?

Sorry for the questions, I'm going to have a proper look for my books again tonight!

Thanks xx

227g raw weight baking potato is a heb
White pasta 28g/1oz dry weight is 5 syns or 28g cooked weight is 1.5syns

but tbh 28g dry is plenty when cooked xx

Excellent, thank you for that. I really do hope I find my books, otherwise think I'm gonna have to go to a one off class and get some new ones! xx

Back