1st day today

Silvalady

Hello my fellow lipotrimmers!

Im new to this forum, i'm on my 1st day of lipotrim today, had vanilla pack this morning was ok not the greatest taste though, in the end had to hold my nose and neck it down lol ;). Feeling a bit hungry suppose that is to be expected, but reading all your weight loss stories is inspiring me and the fact you lose weight fast! I'm weeing for England aswell :D

Welcome Silvalady! The shakes aren't the nicest, but your tastebuds will adapt- I promise! LOL! I personally couldn't have them without 2 sweeteners and lots of ice? I know a lot add coffee to them as well to make them more palatable?
And you never get used to the constant toilet runs I'm afraid! :p
(PS- You might want to re-check your start & goal weight? Or national newspapers may start torturing you for interviews?;))

Silvalady

welcome to the forum and Lipotrim, its all weightloss from here !
you are burning up your sugar stores at the moment, glucose in the cells hold water so when its gone the water shifts with it, that usually takes about 3 days, your liver will then start to make ketones and send them into your blood to fuel yourself ! when they come you will start to feel better, balanced and not hungry all good
you will get used to the shakes and at the first weigh in you will feel great
good luck for the first week it goes in no time xxx

Toni x

haha! the goal weight is nearly the same size my daughter was when born lol x

i'm sure ya don't wanna be that!
also i think you could be the heaviest person in the world atm lol x
agree with irishmum that ya should change it before your wanted on telly and stuff x

welcome btw.
as said the shakes do start to taste better hun.i really like the choc one now.
you'll do fab on here.plenty of support when your struggling or wanna celebrate your losses.
good luck x

Welcome and good luck - you will do fine.

As said above it does get easier and you will find what flavours suit you best. I did like them all at the start even the Flapjacks but have gone off the Strawberry a bit and this week have only got Chicken, Chocolate and Vanilla.

Keep drinking plenty, keep yourself busy, come on here regularly and gain support, inspiration and friendship.

And oh yes please change your start and goal weights... else disappointment might arise its ugly head - and of course the tv/radio people will be on your door ;)

xx
:D

click on the user cp at the top and it'll take you to where you can edit your details x

hi silva

Hiya silva

best of luck in your weight loss...

I Could not drink anilla... strawberry is niceish .. choc nice too... they are meant to be palatable so we dont over do them..

TRY ice and sweetners.. WHOLE lot of difference.. everyones advice here saved me..

Im on day 3.. day 1 and 2 are the worst.. I feel normal today! withooooooo!

keep going .. you'll get there!

Thanks for your replys and encouragement! now could you tell a thicko :eek: like me how you change your weight details as i cant get to it! With the height of 5ft 4in and a weight of 1913lbs i imagine i would look like a mini jabba the hut :p
LOL! No problem!! I'm a bit relieved they weren't the right weights!:p

Hi and welcome to LT hope your first WI goes well you won't feel hungry soon i think of it not as a diet food but medicine to make you slim :D
keep taking the medicine !.......with plenty of water :)

debz x

Welcome to the forum & LT!!

Have you got other flavours to try? I think vanilla is disgusting! You'll soon find the flavour you find easiest to stomach!

After the first few days the hunger will subside. Good luck with your first week - it's the toughest, but totally worth it! Keep us updated on your progress & I found at the beginning that the 'inspirational slideshow' on this site was great encouragement! :)

Hannah

Hi there, and good luck, I am on my first day too - looking forward to getting the first week over me!! lol - sal x

Silva, best of luck on your journey. This forum is really fab as everyone is so helpful. Try a spoon of coffee in the vanill shake with a few cubes of ice. I find it improves it a lot.

Back