• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st day - wow that was tough

S: 12st12lb C: 11st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 1st5lb(10.56%)
:sign0144:

:argh:

I knew it was going to be tough, but didn't think I'd end up constantly thinking about food all day.
I think I'm finding it tough as I just keep thinking that I need to do this for the next 6-8 weeks, which is a worrying thought, especially as it's BBQ season...aaaaargh!

I'm glad I'm not on my own and by the sounds of it, it will be worth it, when I'm in a size 12 again by the end of August!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Munch

S: 14st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st6.5lb(10.17%)
You're already over the worst. You've got through today and you can tomorrow and every day until you get to where you want to be.
Congrats on an amazing start.

S: 13st4lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 32 Loss: 0st11lb(5.91%)
Small incentives work well measure your waist daily that helped me 5 ins in first week very motivating

I did take all my measurements this morning and was going to measure every week, didn't think I'd see a difference in 24 hours!! I will measure in the morning and fingers crosssed!!!

BellaMamma

S: 10st11lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st2lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st4lb(11.92%)
the first few days i'd go to sleep thinking of food and think of it forst thing when i woke up. it gets easier, until one day you realise you haven't thought of food yet and you'd better have your first shake already!

I thought day one was hard but day 3 and 4 were the worse, I got all these pangs for food and seeing melted cheese on toast on telly didn't help. Never realised how much food is on the box. I weigh myself every morning before anything and seeing the scale go down every morning helps keep me focused. I also think having an item of clothing that you want to fit into is a good incentive. Keep going you will see results VERY soon.

emerald81

S: 15st5lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 4st2lb(26.98%)
Awwww Hun it's tough real tough expect like u said BBQ season I am horrid I pray for rain :) it does get easier, I found day 3,4,5,6 horrible.. Real tough. I am now on 18 I think, have my third weigh in Tuesday and hand on heart, I still think about food, but making the shakes is now normal,routine. And I do feel good. I have already had people saying to me I look well,have I lost weight....keep going u can do this. Xxx

S: 13st6lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st0lb(22.34%)
Well done on your first day. Dad by day is the way to go. I've done 8 weeks and lost 32 lbs. U can do and when I was tempted this is what I though, it's hard being fat and it's hard on lipotrim , choose which one u want to be. Good luck

I've not had a chance to get on here for a while and thank you all for your support.
Well it's now day 11 and I lost 8lbs in my first week, which I'm over the moon about, if only I could lose 8lbs every week!!
Sklinky, I like your saying " Being fat is hard and so is Lipotrim" I know exactly which one I want to be and it's NOT FAT!!!

Has anyone got any tips or tricks with making the shakes exciting. I've heard of people mixing them with coffee to have a kind of latte. Think I need something, already getting bored of Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, Pharmacy don't have any soups in :-(

Hope to keep in touch with you all and KEEP STRONG

Becky.Boo

S: 17st4lb C: 16st6lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 0st12lb(4.96%)
The vanilla with coffee is a good change!

Have you tried mint hot choc it is a yummy change ... I just make my shake up with 200mls of water ... Add a cup of mint tea and heat n froth it up with my coffee machine.

Or making the choc shake (with some cooled mint tea) into a mouse is good!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*lesley*

Silver Member
S: 17st8lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.27%)
Sorry if i sound a bit dim, but exactly how do you make the vanilla coffee? Just getting myself prepared as i know i will be tired of the basic shakes soon so just trying to get together other ways of doing things as really do not want to fall off the wagon! :eek:

Lesley - think you add a spoonful of coffee to the Vanilla Powder then use hot water. I haven't tried it yet, I've run out of Vanilla Shakes!

I found another thread that gives the following directions for an iced latte:
"I melt spoon full of coffee in warm water and let cool then mix with the vanilla shake and some crushed ice"
Sound worth a go

S: 18st2lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 5st4lb(29.13%)
im just comin to the end of day two and it actually feels a little better than day one. just had a hot chocolate shake and it was nice to have somethin warm. gettin the chicken soups tomorrow so lookin forward to that. Hopin i can cope tomorrow as theres always chocolates at work. Not drunk as much water today though just cant face it. Desperate to weigh myself lol

good luck

BellaMamma

S: 10st11lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st2lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st4lb(11.92%)
if your pharmacist is out of something you want, make them get it in!!!!
when i went for my 2nd weigh in, ready to start my 3rd week, i had already come to the decision that i did not like the peanut flapjacks, but the coconut ones were ok. so, i asked for 6 coconut ones. the pharmacist only had 1, and wanted to give me the rest peanut. well, as i only get to eat THREE things a day, i stood my ground. i wanted what i wanted, not what they had. luckily, my pharmacist saw my point and i collected the rest of my flapjacks the next day. yes, it was a trip out of my way, but i felt in control and not made to do something i didn't want. so, if you want chicken soup, tell them to order it for you. if they order by 2, it should arrive the next day. i called ahead one week, to make sure they had on what i wanted....
sorry to ramble, but, we pay a lot for this diet, we should get what we want!
for my lovely vanilla latte shake, i make up a jug of coffee and keep it in the fridge, so it's already nice and cold when i mix it. i will also make up mint tea and leave it in the fridge until i use it. i like to make it mint and coffee together, a mint moca latte!

TSV

S: 14st0lb C: 11st13lb G: 8st13lb Loss: 2st1lb(14.8%)
:)This is a wonderful forum and it is brilliant that you are all so supportive. I have just started today and I can see that this place is going to make all the difference.