1st day...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by s.s, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. s.s

s.s Member

So today i started CD.. I'm starving! In the morning I had the strawberry shake, i didn't like nor hate it however later I tried oriental chilli - really couldn't stomach that, so threw it away and just had water, and in the evening I tried the vegetable soup pack, which was ok once I added some black pepper but still only managed to have half of it. I'm really hope i find a flavour which i like soon,
    I suppose its just a matter of trial and error.

Did anyone have the same problem as me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yep, I hated the soups!

Why are you SSing with a BMI under 25?
  4. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    well done on getting thru day 1
  5. s.s

s.s Member

thank u emma, from what Iv read it gets easier..

Hi Seaneen - is that why are u SSing because i have 'normal' bmi so shouldnt want to lose weight?, or is it Why are u SSing because u think i should be on a higher calorie plan?

im doing ss+ (1b), where i get to have 200ml of milk, although I haven't had the milk today, Its what my counsellor advised. I used to be 8stone 2, currently around 9.12, I want to get back into shape for a wedding.

6. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    you shouldn't SS with a BMI under 25
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.