1st day

debsxdiet

Silver Member
ok so today is my first official day i have ate:

brekky: 2 eggs
lunch: tuna mayo with lettuce spring onions and 2 babybels

snack was starving: scrambled eggs

dinner:2 chicken breasts, bacon, mushrooms and 1/4 of an onion.

is this ok

Debs x

Hi Debs. Looks like a good start. You want a bit more green veg tho - maybe instead of the onion? and a bit more fat - did your chicken have the skin on or did you cook it in olive oil?

skinless chicken i hate chicken skin. made scrambled eggs with butter and had butter in my eggs in the morning. i fryed my mushrooms and onions in butter then added a table spoon of cream. i had quite alot on salad for lunch though.

oh and thanks for the advice.

Debs x

Good Luck.... I m off for a bath and gonna plan tomorrows foods.

Debs x

Debs,

yes love you should be getting the majority of your carbs from green salad veggies on induction. I'd cut out the onion as well, but a 1/4 is not bad really.

well done for youre 1st day debs ,just to parrot jims and karenlous advice of lots of green , makes such a difference xxx

ok so what kinda green stuff should i be eating i had loads of lettuce and a small amount of spring onions. so maybe have some broccoli with lunch. or should i just eat more salad. Then if i m starving should i have more salad veggies as a snack. i thought i was to limit the amount of veg.

i really like raw baby spinach in my salads x

cool i will give that a try.

For brekky today i had a bacon and egg omlette with a tbsp bit of cheese and 2 mushrooms and use about a tbsp of cream to mix with the eggs

2 to 3 mugs a day of

Vegetables
You can have two to three mugs per day of:

daikon radish
mushrooms
Rocket
endive
parsley
bok choi
pak choi
broad leaf endive
bell peppers
celery
fennel
radicchio
chicory
radishes
chives
lettuce
romaine lettuce
cucumber
lambs lettuce

oh thanks, hopefully this message board will be the difference from my last attemptat this diet.

so i ll add some peppers. Are the green ones lower carbs? and i ll try some of the others i m not sure i have ever tasted lol. should i limit the amount of eggs i eat?

no apparantly not x

I did but only 'cos they bind me. ;)

Remember, 3 Mugs a day, you really need to count your carbs. There is a carb counter around somewhere, I'll have to see if I can find it for you Debs.

Back