1ST DAY

kerry!*

Evening All,

well 1st day on ww im on 22 points aday.
Goin well but still have 8 points to go and i have had my dinner.

im goin to log on every evening and have a look at how everyones days have been, hopefuuly we can all give tips to each other and support as new to the site! im off for 30 mins to go on the wii fit but will b back on!! Spk soon

Kerry x:)

Hi Kerry, Ive bin doin ww for a couple of months but only properly joined here today so im new too. Looking forward to seeing your progress along with everyone elses ,did I read it right you are a teeny 4'6"? it makes my 5'8" seem bl**dy gigantic! lol x

Welcome Kerry and Charlie to Minimins:D.
Good luck on your journeys. We're all in the same boat here so there's plenty of advice and support.

Some of the stories are really inspiring to so when you get time have a good hoke about and catch up with some of the longer members and their achievement!! Awesome!!:)

Jaxie D U WEIGH THE SAME AS ME AND I WANNA HIT ROUGHLY THE SAME WEIGHT LOL HOW STRANGE! DO I NEED TO USE ALL 22 POINTS IN ONE DAY?? I STILL HAVE 8 TO USE BUT IM NOT HUNGURY? CHARLY .71 NO IM 5 4 BUT FOR SOME REASON IT PUT ME AS THAT LOL ?? IM GLAD SOME1 ELSE STARTED TODAY. I DID DO CD LAST YR LOST 4 STONE IN 3 MONTHS BUT WANNA LOSE JUST THE LAST BIT ON WW. X

Welcome and Goodluck xx

Thank u starlight, i did actually buy some lovely ww yogurts and some freezer deserts so might have that. hi ugg thank u for welcoming me. il be fine during the week just hope i can tackle the weekend when im out and about with my boyfriend eeeek!! and im out for a girls night out sat!!x

im off ladies so update tomorrow hope every 1 has a nice evening and a good day 2morrow!! night all xx

Evening All,
today is 2nd day been good, still have 5 points to use up. stupid question but if u still have points left at the end of the evening and your not hungury do you still have somethin to use them up?? i have toncilitius at the moment so have to take my tablets on a empty stomach or a hour before food which is annoying lol! how is everyone? x

Heya

Good luck with ww, it really is a great diet!! U prob should eat another point or too. They say if you don't eat enough points then your metabolism starts to slow down and you won't lose weight as quickly!!

x

ok cool i have to use 22 points a day so i have had 17 today so far i have been drinkin quite abit of water 2. just hope i see some results at the end of week 1. im off on the wii fit 4 30 mins b back on soon. x

Enjoy wii fit! I should be on mine too but bf taken over telly watchin footie so no chance!!! I definately swear by drinking loads of water, try to drink 2 litres a day, i definately notice a difference in weight loss when i don't drink as much!!

x

Hiya and welcome to the ww board,
if you have points left and dont really feel hungry you could have a nice mug of hot chocolate at bedtime.:)
Good luck with your journey

BRILLIANT! didnt even think about that. thank u! Wii Fit was good, and sweaty but should be all worth it!

Back