• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st eve day, how does it look??

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
S: 12st12lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.33%)
Please analyse my menu...

Jacket potato, tuna, sweetcorn,4tbsp lighter than light Mayo.

Quoth chicken, choppe tomatoes, curry powder, onions, carrots, wholegrain rice

Hex - hifi bar
Hex 175ml whole milk

Syns 50ml baileys 8syns
(and Mayo from lunch)

X2 boiled eggs

Any advice welcome. Thank you :0)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 29st0lb
looks good to me but not sure your still really eating enough hve you had any more super free foods ??

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
kittykat said:
looks good to me but not sure your still really eating enough hve you had any more super free foods ??
No that's all I've eaten today? I didn't eat until lunch time as I wanted to go to class first. I'm unsure still a little on what I can eat, I dont have any fruit in until tomorrow, I've just remembered I've had an apple to :0) x

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
I'd have something like a salad with your jacket potato to up the superfree foods. You need to make sure you're having at least 1/3 superfree (fruit and non-starchy vegetables) with your meals.

Do you have breakfast? I couldn't quite work it out!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
alwyn said:
I'd have something like a salad with your jacket potato to up the superfree foods. You need to make sure you're having at least 1/3 superfree (fruit and non-starchy vegetables) with your meals.

Do you have breakfast? I couldn't quite work it out!
Not today I went to class first to work outthe plan. Can you possible give me some examples of non starchy veg? I can stock up on salad tomorrow, what can I put in my salad, thanks

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Non starchy vegetables are all vegetables except potatoes (ordinary and sweet), peas, sweetcorn and parsnips.

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Circes said:
Non starchy vegetables are all vegetables except potatoes (ordinary and sweet), peas, sweetcorn and parsnips.
Brilliant, thank you, just had breakfast 2 eggs beans to carrots and half an onion, hope this is better :0) I'm sure I'll get the hang of this!! X