1st Jan 2013 starters and 100 day challenge

Good luck everyone, Stared back yesterday! xx

woo day 2 here we go! yesterday was fine for me, not really hungry at all. i didnt have my exante stuff as it has arrived today so i had 2 atkins bars, a tin of tuna and a bit of ham and cheese.
i feel lighter already, lol.

i need to lose 4-5 stone, is anyone needing to lose that much?

Im needing to lose 4st 12lbs to take me down to 10st, and hopefully stay there! I've lost 5st a few times but put it back on a few times too (not with a VLCD though), this year will be my year lol xx

Im needing to lose 4st 12lbs to take me down to 10st, and hopefully stay there! I've lost 5st a few times but put it back on a few times too (not with a VLCD though), this year will be my year lol xx

brilliant, i need to do it this year as i am being bridesmaid in June (currently the fat one).
id be happy with a 4st loss but really need closer to 5st.

just made my daughter some buttery toast- very difficult not to pinch some.

I enjoyed the smell of bread earlier when making my daughters lunch, but i wasnt tempted because i just remind myself that i have not given up food and solids forever. It is just a small sacrifice for a short time, to become healthy, happy and so much more confident. I will enjoy that slice of bread so much more when im eating it all slim and healthy! :)

We can do it xx

I
Need to lose
5 stone to
Be 10.5 stone :)

Hi all need to lose about 2 stone my weight at the mo is 12 stone on the nose!!! My goody packs arrived 2day so will be on it tomorrow Shakes n porridge only for me let's all keep the positive feeling I hope it won't b to bad but mentally prepared for whatever comes my way really don't want to worry or think about food which I am sure may b hard on occasions but if I don't start now I never will 2013 new year new body yehhhhh with check in tomorrow!

Hi all need to lose about 2 stone my weight at the mo is 12 stone on the nose!!! My goody packs arrived 2day so will be on it tomorrow Shakes n porridge only for me let's all keep the positive feeling I hope it won't b to bad but mentally prepared for whatever comes my way really don't want to worry or think about food which I am sure may b hard on occasions but if I don't start now I never will 2013 new year new body yehhhhh with check in tomorrow!

Morning. I weigh 12 stone too and have set my target at 10-7 although ideally I'd like to reach 10 stone. Day 2 for me :)

Oopo day three and ketosis sticks show I'm in....I've kept myself busy but everyone's still got Christmas chocolate hanging around!! Lol...I've cleared the fridge and packed away unopened food which I can't eat. I don't think I'd be tempted but if I see it I'll want it

I've weighed myself (I know I shouldn't but needed motivation this morning) and I've lost 4lbs already...wonder what the true weight loss will be on Weds. Hopefully still 4lbs ;) water water water.....

i know this is 100 day challenge

but what is your overall target and when you hoping for???

Im hoping to reach 11st by the 100th day :) Still wont be at my target of 10st so will be going for longer, but 11st for the challenge time would be fab :)

I would like to drop 2 stone by May so that would take me half way x

I was 15 9 when I started and I'd like to be 12st and 10/12 again :D

I want to be 11'9 which means I have to loose 3 half stonexxx

weight loss this week 7lbs! Yay! :party0049:

Back