1st Jan 2013 starters and 100 day challenge

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Let's do it the new year is fast approaching and that alone is the push I needed so whose in to do abit of a challenge and keep everyone on target!!!!

im starting on the first with what i have left in my cupboard until i can order some more.i want to lost 4 stone.gud luck everyone xxxx

I'm starting on 1 jan. did really well in oct and mov. Have thoroughly enjoyed Xmas and now ready to get back on it - whoop!!!!! Good luck everyone

I'm in :)

Yep hi guys roll on January 1st its the start ov a new year for us all to feel good about ourselves that is a nice feeling stay positive lets motivate each other here goes I am in!

I'm in would like the motivation... Good luck everyone

It's a no holes barred challenge
Lose as much as you can in 100 days :)
Good luck all

Hi guys

Day 1, here we go!!

Nothing to lose but weight :D

I'd love to join in as well think I'll do a weigh in after the first week but then try to hold off for a while. I'd love a diet buddy, I'm quite worried how I'm going to cope at work there always seems to be cakes and chocolates about. :/

I feel your pain lol I work in a residential home so there's ALWAYS yummy food around. I'll just have to ask the people I work with not to leave me unsupervised in the kitchen haha x

Hiya, I have started today, just trying to work out how to update my profile lol x

There should be an option above your statistics on the left hand side to update bits x

hello, restarting tomorrow 4th time lucky I hope :) good luck to us all

Back