1st Jan 2013 Starters

Meee!!! Re-starting again tomorrow!!! Last time lucky I hope!

hey ladies!! I' restarting on slim and save started on 1st jan so this is my day two. Not felt hungry and no headaches but missing my snacking and my wine! But hey ho it has to be a small price to pay to get to the weight I want to be. I am going to California in 12 weeks and I'm gonna be 40 too so it has to come off AND FAST!!! 3 stone in 12 weeks would be the dream.... But let's see :)

I was going to start on the 2nd Jan but I have everything ready and it's my last day off of work tomorrow so I'm going to bite the bullet and get cracking in the morning. :D
Who else is starting tomorrow and we can help each other through the 1st few horrible days?

Good Luck everyone!

I started on 01/01/13 - weighed myself in kg so it wasnt so much of a shock. Was going to do 4 packs but ended up doing 3 with veg and protein both days.

Day 1. Bar, banana shake, macaroni cheese with 100g white fish and 200g mixed cauliflour and brocolli.

Day 2. Bar, banana shake, mushroom pasta with 100g white fish and 200g of steamed mushrooms.

Had lots of sparkling water, black coffee with sweetener and one can of coke zero each day. Good luck everyone.

I restarted today after going a bit mental in Nov and Dec. I lost six stone on LL a couple of years ago and on the whole have kept it off (with a couple of wobbles). Fell back in love with carbs in November though, even though I know I gain FAST on them. I'm definitely a carb addict when I get started!

So new year, and back to goal ASAP I hope!! Good luck everyone!

I started on 01/01/13 - weighed myself in kg so it wasnt so much of a shock. Was going to do 4 packs but ended up doing 3 with veg and protein both days.

Day 1. Bar, banana shake, macaroni cheese with 100g white fish and 200g mixed cauliflour and brocolli.

Day 2. Bar, banana shake, mushroom pasta with 100g white fish and 200g of steamed mushrooms.

Had lots of sparkling water, black coffee with sweetener and one can of coke zero each day. Good luck everyone.
Day 3

Slept better last night and no headache this morning. Got weighed this morning and scale is moving nicely, I dont know how much as scales are still on kg. Will convert to lbs lost at the end of week one. Have had a lemon and yogurt bar and a black coffee with tablet sweetener. Used a ketostix tester this morning and whey hey it was nice and dark pink -I am officially in ketosis. :D:banana dancer:

well day 3 for me........ the yuk day............ and im flying through at the moment. lets hope i havent spoken to soon (she says while stroking inaminate wooden furniture like a loony!!!)
Take my pain killers first thing so prevent hte headache, 3 glasses of water before getting out of bed, and my first shake warm at 11.00 ( caramel with a splodge of coffee =Lush)

come on the janurary crew. we can rock this plan

BBK
xxx

First day on S&S proper today (had delivery waiting for me yesterday evening) but have been no/v.low carb since the 1st so hopefully will get into ketosis asap. Now just got to find things to do when boredom strikes (showers were always a lifesaver in the past) Good luck all!

Day one went well yesterday. Today headache has kicked in; downing the water to wash it away (lol)

I'm starting tomorrow too. I was gonna wait until my antibiotics finished but checked with the chemist and he didn't think it was a problem as they have to be taken on an empty stomach.

So today I've prepared all my motivation aids

126 pennies counted out and in a jar labeled lbs to lose and an empty jar waiting labelled lbs I've lost.

Noodles flowers ( only 4 to start with)

Some simple exercise routines for wake up

Motivational words on post it's on my mirror.

I'm all set, so it's good luck to you and good luck to me !!!

BBK
Xxxx

Love the idea of pennies in a jar for lbs lost and to lose - a brilliant motivational visual aid - I'll be trying this one! x:)

Back