1st Jan 2013 Starters

wobbly tum!

I was going to start on the 2nd Jan but I have everything ready and it's my last day off of work tomorrow so I'm going to bite the bullet and get cracking in the morning. :D
Who else is starting tomorrow and we can help each other through the 1st few horrible days?

Good Luck everyone!

I'm a 1st of Jan re-starter...I've enough joined a new gym today and booked my induction tomorrow to help keep me busy...
Good luck on your journey.

I'm starting tomorrow too. I was gonna wait until my antibiotics finished but checked with the chemist and he didn't think it was a problem as they have to be taken on an empty stomach.

So today I've prepared all my motivation aids

126 pennies counted out and in a jar labeled lbs to lose and an empty jar waiting labelled lbs I've lost.

Noodles flowers ( only 4 to start with)

Some simple exercise routines for wake up

Motivational words on post it's on my mirror.

I'm all set, so it's good luck to you and good luck to me !!!

BBK
Xxxx

Good luck to the jan starters! I restarted yesterday. Good luck and dont forget to do a diary! Will help keep you all on track.

Happy new year!

Xx

Hi all Im starting today!

Many previous attempts on VLCDs some very successful some not so much but Im not going to let that get me down this is a blank page!

Babycake i love that penny idea Im definitely doing that!!

Just wanted to wish you all the best for the start of your journeys. I'm loving the motivation, it's so fantastic to see. A little tip I had right at the start which really has made a big difference (and yes it's from the good Dr Beck!) - write yourself a list of all the reasons you want to lose weight, cause right now you have them all in the forefront of your mind, but with time they will start to slip - write them down and remind yourself of them regularly, and particularly if you feel a moment of weakness. I have a list on my blog, in my diary, in my phone and on my fridge - try it, it really works :)

And of course, we're all here to help out and share our experiences if and when you all need :)

Also starting again today :)
I've done Slim and Save before, but not for about 6 months!
Good luck everybody

hi im on day 3 and have to say so far no nasty side affects or feeling rubbish and im really enjoying it mayb its that my heads in the righ place or that as im actually eating the packs and there like foods i would normally eat i dont feel like im on a vlcd as im not having any shakes. stay strong and think when u hit ketosis u feel fab. ive turned into a serial weigher now but it keeps me motivated as on day 3 and already lost 4lbs xx

hi im on day 3 and have to say so far no nasty side affects or feeling rubbish and im really enjoying it mayb its that my heads in the righ place or that as im actually eating the packs and there like foods i would normally eat i dont feel like im on a vlcd as im not having any shakes. stay strong and think when u hit ketosis u feel fab. ive turned into a serial weigher now but it keeps me motivated as on day 3 and already lost 4lbs xx

Well done on the loss! That will spur you on;)

hi all and Happy new year!
day 1 for me today too , done slim and save before with pretty good results but still feeling a bit scared...whats all that about eh lol
heres to 2013 being a magical year for us all
Jo x

I was going to start on the 2nd Jan but I have everything ready and it's my last day off of work tomorrow so I'm going to bite the bullet and get cracking in the morning. :D
Who else is starting tomorrow and we can help each other through the 1st few horrible days?

Good Luck everyone!
Day 1 for me today as well. Wish me luck x

I've started today too :) happy New Year everyone, fingers crossed this is the year I find my real self underneath all this flab!

Started today as well. Took the dog for a long walk and am now washing my hair to keep myself busy. Back to work tomorrow so should be a bit easier.
Good luck everyone! x

Good luck everyone! I've still got one pack to go but today has been good :) roll on tomorrow!
WT x

I'm starting tomorrow!! I'm desperate to lose weight as I'm the heaviest I have ever been and it has started to impact on my confidence etc.

I currently weight 14 stone and ideally would love to initially lose about 3 stone. About 2 years ago I did the Cambridge diet for 12 weeks and lost a large amount of weight however had problems with affordability when my job changed so just came straight off of it just before Christmas which wasn't a good time!

I'm desperate to stick to this and lose the weight so it's likely that over the next few weeks I may become a board regular

I am starting tomorrow, my packs will be coming through, have done s&s before and found it great, but just went off it :( i am not going to stick too it, had a party last friday went out shopping for a new dress and could only find one dress for my size *sobs* No more really can't go on like this.

Good luck everyone xx

Restart for me in morning. Hoping to lose 2 / 3 stones to get to target.

Back