1st major temptation challenge PASSED !

*daisy*

Oh my god ..last night i was babysitting for the 1st time since LT , and the kids were having Pizza ..pepperoni at that, the parent told me to help myself , I did not ! in fact i even sat at the table with the boys until they had ,had enough then put the left overs in the bin *phew* glad thats over with

Daisy = 1 Temptation= 0:D

well done hon!!bet you feel so prud of yourself now. I went for a meal, and to the cinema last nite, and i resisted both the meal and all the popcorn at cinema!!its hard isnt it, but such a great feeling when you manage to do it. I blurted out to my friends ' you dont have to eat to have fun' and they looked at me gone out!!!!!
when is your next temptation daisy?!xxx

Oh i forgot i have done the cinema thing too .

I think the next big thing will be when my friends go out for each others birthdays :( but ill be Ok

good for you!!You got many coming up hon?xxx

Well done daisy! One down, lots to go! I have a party this afternoon so will be on my best behaviour! (well foodwise, not promising behaviourwise!!!! Lol!!!!)

I resisted homemade choc chip muffins, millionaires shortbread and tins of choccies this week - feel good when you resist doesn't it?!!!!!

x

Daisy,well done you. It's a fab feeling isn't it. Good on you. You will be a dab hand at it in no time and it will be second nature. i had my first proper test last night too,around at friends and whilst they all sat scoffing i sat there with my tasty strawberry shake :p
I worked myself up something rotten before hand and actually it wasn't that bad. We can do this girl.;)

Like slinky says it does become second nature fairly quickly. You've got to be able to be around food and resist temptation, which you've done. Well done.XX

i find you start to look at food more objectively too. I can look at pizza (my hubby munched it last night) and not feel like cramming it in my mouth!

This week i bought my colleagues cake, they thought i had gone mad, and there were many accusations that i was trying to fatten them up!

Oh my god ..last night i was babysitting for the 1st time since LT , and the kids were having Pizza ..pepperoni at that, the parent told me to help myself , I did not ! in fact i even sat at the table with the boys until they had ,had enough then put the left overs in the bin *phew* glad thats over with

Daisy = 1 Temptation= 0:D

Well done on resisting. You must feel so pleased with yourself! I've just made shepherds pie and chicken curry for the family and it smells so good. I will just make them again in a few months when I can enjoy them and keep on resisting til then. Hard though isn't it?

Well done babe, be very very proud of yourself :D

Oh well done it does get easier especially if you paln it before hand and practice what you will say if people try to tempt you and visualise you getting through it without breaking :)

Well done on avoiding the temptation.
I made my OH a roast beef dinner today and I just kept smelling the lovely gravy, oooh it was bliss. I didnt eat anything though, but when I went to bed for an hour (nightshift tonight) I just imagined myself eating every morsel of that meal, and I told myself I had ate it and was now full up. Wow, lowest calorie dinner I have had in years.

Yaaaay well done 1st test passed next ones easy peasy x

Back