1st order

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning girls,

I've just placed my 1st order for 8 weeks supply and can't wait. I've opted for soup n bar pack x 2.

I have done Cambridge in the past but the cost compared to this is almost double.

I will start a diary on here as soon as I start the packs next week as I still have almost a week of CD products left.

Hope everyone is doing great, any hints or tips much appreciated

Kat x

Hello, welcome, I am in my second week. This si a great place for support and advice, so I think you'll find it useful

Hello, welcome, I am in my second week. This si a great place for support and advice, so I think you'll find it useful

Thanks,

How are you finding the products ?

:)

They are pretty good, I like them better than Lighter Life, the only thing I miss is the 4 packs per day - having to go longer between is challenging.

Good luck....I have done Cambridge in the past and I think this is better. I feel fuller after the shakes. This is my second week as well. My second weigh in is tomorrow. Fingers x

Good luck for tomorrow shrimp, my 2nd WI is monday

Good luck to both of you :)

Let us know how you get on shrimp x

I lost another 2 lb....slowly but surely!,
pi really am not to worried how quickly the weight omens off, as long as I have a loss each week. I know that in the past I have been massively demotivated when I have felt I have been good and then I have put on.

so this week was good....fingers crossed I can get o my half stone this week!
pfocus focus focus....or more running will be a better plan

My fingers really are not working today. Note to self, must check before I press send

Shrimp you are so right, a loss is a loss and the best thing you can do to succeed is not to sabotage your own efforts by being to hard on yourself :) keep up the good work x

Thank you both so much...and moshermum good luck for tomorrow x

Back