1st proper meal what do you think?

puddinpie

Hi Ive just had one baked chicken fillet, in tomatoes, leeks & onions. Served with green beans, cabbage, spinach, broccoli and asparagus. I think I went overboard! I did a bit of everything and left half my tea as Im full, so saving it to have with lunch shake tom, is this ok??? Im so desperately worried bout putting any of 11lbs back on. TBH tho, I didnt really enjoy the meal, bit bland and wasnt what i though it would be like eating prop. (altho soup at lunch was nice) x

hi puddin, was it all home cooked? it sounds like it and sounds great. go on line for a free calorie counter and check each ingredient. i know its a pain at first but eventually you will know what and how much to have.

don't know if you should have rest tom tho as the calories will be added on for then but will be ok if you're not eating anything else tonite as come the end of the week will work itself out anyhow, if you're over or under some days. x

If you want to save the left over's it would be better to have it for your evening meal rather than with your lunch shake. If you stick to your morning sf shake, Lunch sf shake or meal bars if you have them and then evening meal plus the 3 snacks you will be fine and shouldn't gain weight.

But remember the water !!

I sometimes have left over's and save it for the following nights meal, works kinda well in some respects, means less cooking the next night :)

Back