1st re-feed weigh in

fifi70

Silver Member
I cannot believe I've lost more weight this week than my last few weeks on LT, I've lost 2.5lb this week and am over the moon, cos I've eaten loads (of the right foods of course). I've got 0.5lb to go before I hit my goal. I'm 9st 0.5lb at the mo. So to all you LT ers you CAN do it, if I can then anyone can. big hugs xx;););)

Thats fab fifi!! Cant wait till i get where you are. Your such an inspiration xx Well done xx

Well done skinny Fi fi xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Done Fi!

Thanks Fi, I am not expecting much next week, I have to add!:)

The lady in the chemist has told people about me; other LTers who have been struggling; she's told em not to give up, that I've lost almost 4 stone, that I look great (not sure about that one), and that I never gave up. Was blushing coming out of the shop to say the least, but it has made me feel really proud of what I have acheived, and my confidence has been given an almighty boost; somthing that's been lacking in years gone by.

You should be very proud, Fifi...you are a great advertisement for LT...It was coming on here and having a nosey at everybody's pics that made me decide to do LT!

You look amazing!:)

The lady in the chemist has told people about me; other LTers who have been struggling; she's told em not to give up, that I've lost almost 4 stone, that I look great (not sure about that one), and that I never gave up. Was blushing coming out of the shop to say the least, but it has made me feel really proud of what I have acheived, and my confidence has been given an almighty boost; somthing that's been lacking in years gone by.
that is so nice you must be chuffed with yourself,its a great achievement,well done,and of course u look great your a differrent person now ....

how long have you been doin lt fifi,

Woohoo well done Fi! Pround of you hun despite your naughty antics! xxx

Aww thats great Fi you are an inspiration hun and im glad you are feeling great hun xxx

Stay proud !! You have done soo well xx well done fi

Fi well done. You are an inspiration for us newbies! Can't wait till I am there!!!!

well done fi darling ....you should be well pleased with yourself xx:D

Thanks everyone, the time to lose this weight has been 4 months, it's flown by, I felt daunted when I first started on my journey to slimness, but taking it week by week and coming on this site every day has helped me cope without a doubt.

I'm still getting negative comments however from people close to me, which is upsetting; I snapped at my mum today, she said I looked bloody awful and ill, too thin! I replied 'christ almighty, I get comments when I'm fat, and now I'm thinner I'm gettin the same remarks, can't please you can I.' I've never answered her back like that, but its totm and it really pi$*ed me off, and out it slipped; needless to say it put a downer on my day. Then when I went to my friends house her mum said somat similar so I got another slap in the chops. this really tested my willpower, and i didn't succumb to comfort food. I really felt like crying but I wont let that happen cos I'm proud of my achievement and stuff the lot of them.

Does anyone else think I look ill on my picture??? or are they just talking crap. Please be honest, cos I might just have to go and get a spray-tan he he.
Sorry for the rant, just had to get it off my chest. :sigh:

FI Darling you look blooming fabulous xxxx please dont listen to them you have done soooo well!!!!mum can be harsh ma n mine have spats all the time xxxxxxxx
youre fantastic xx

Back