1st slim and save week almost done!

Day 19 part 2

Had a lovely long walk with the puppy this evening she tore around the field like taz hahaha
The second half of my LCM wasnt quite what I expected the had intended to have chicken and broccoli except ruby my puppy ran off with two thirds of my chicken she snatched it right off my plate so i had a thin slice of roast pork that I picked up today from the deli counter.

Just had the mint choc bar hot was so nice like a dark choc mint brownie yum

I'm really worried about this weeks weigh in I know the 3rd week in notorious for small if nothing losses but I've also been on monthly now for 3 weeks its ridiculous yesterday I thought it was over now I've started again so im gonna ring the doctor must be something wrong with my implant I dont think its the diet? I just feel so bloated has anyone else had it affected?

Total kcal 6431.60
Total carb 51.80
Total pro 65.30

Last edited:
Don't worry about 3rd weigh in, it might be lower than you want, but for me it was the 4th week where I got into my stride. Reading other diaries too this was the same for others too. My monthlies haven't lasted longer they have just been fairly heavy. I spoke to a lady I know who lost 5 stone on Cambridge advised me that my iron might be low and it was and that problem seems to be sorting itself. Thanks for your kind word on my diary btw.

Thanks for the advice my boyfriend did mention that his only concern with the diet is that i might not be getting enough iron. I just brushed it off I'll give it ago and see if it helps thanks fitforafb x

No worries it's common that people comment negatively whatever diet you do anyway I've noticed I'm not a serial dieter but I have noticed in the past with friends how *****y some people can be the worst culprits tend to be the people you look most to support i just say the fact your being proactive about your own health is probably drawing light on those peoples own deep insecurities as we all have them.
So ignore the haters to quote Taylor swift as she most wisely put it "haters gonna hate" "shake it off"
You're right you need to focus on the positive comments even if the comments we hear most loudly are negative. They always sting and stick out more in our brains than compliment they've got to be true people don't comment on weight very often even if it's a complimentary comment so that must tell you you're clearly looking amazing :D

My daughter loves that song :) my weight has gone up and down a fair bit in my life and it's funny because when you fat you are invisible and when you lose weight people suddenly start worrying about you!

If you are going to take iron I would advise Spatone, it's a liquid iron and a lot better absorbed than iron tablets which can really constipate you. You will have to check the ingredients though, don't want you kicked out of keto.

Thanks for the advice about them I may try more natural types of iron like spinach and other dark leafy veg first if not I'll give the liquid capsules you recommended ago. :D

Day 20

Been at work today I was so hungry when I got in I had to wait 5 hours to have my second pack so was ravenous when I finally had it. Having a relaxing night in tonight gonna snuggle up on the sofa and watch a movie.
Sat down tonight and figured out I have enough packs if I have two lifestyle days this friday and saturday to last me till the following wednesday so I think I'll place my order next saturday just to be on the safe side. I should have 1 shake left for thursday morning so wanna make sure it arrives before then Im hoping there might be a better offer on rather than the water flavourings its a great offer but I've never really just had water for so long and feel great for it.

Weigh in day tomorrow im concentrating on the power of positive thinking I know I've followed plan and that 3rd is evil but I'm just going to praise myself for no gains prefer to lose a pound than gain it although I would love 3.5lbs in an ideal world to get me to 21lbs total weightloss but 1.5lbs would be great as it would mean Im below the high 13s.

Pack 1 original oatmeal
pack 2 mild curry
pack 3 caffe latte :drool:
pack 4 mint bar gonna have it warm again tonight I think

Total kcal 585
Total carb 53
Total pro 51.30

Last edited:
Day 21

I got my days all mixed up so I've just corrected them so I'm doing day 21 again I guess.
So tomorrow is actually weigh in day not today I've confused myself with day 18 and 19.

So I'm back on simplicity days I've decided to have friday and saturday as my lifestyle days just for a bit of change and its far more social really.

Pack 1 Cappuccino shake
pack 2 beef curry noodle soup
pack 3 mild curry
pack 4 strawberry shake

Day 21 part 2

My 3rd week of sns is finished got my evil 3rd weigh in tomorrow I'm not going to let what ever result I get sway me into coming off this diet:scale: i think weirdly this is the easiest diet I've ever done I feel great I've stopped having dinners late stopped having alcohol and fizzy drinks given up caffeine. I feel like I have pure energy now rather than caffeine or sugar buzz.

Went to the gym it was absolutely rammed with people did the crosstrainer and ran on the treadmill only for a little while I dont want to get bad feet before work tomorrow. I focused on doing my waist and full body toning with weights to finish off.
I had a lovely run with my puppy basically did drills with her running from one end of the field to the other to try and wear her out a bit:chores016:
:doggy:sitting watching my boyfriend:eating: curly fries and chicken nuggets

I feel stuffed with food and I've only had a shake not a huge dinner funny how much your appetite shrinks when you do this diet.
Looking forward to the game of thrones season 5 premier tonight eek cant wait :gimi:

Today I did simplicity so final run down

Pack 1 cappuccino shake
Pack 2 beef curry noodle soup
Pack 3 mild curry
Pack 4 chocolate shake

Total kcal 571
Total carb 53.40
Total pro 52.80

Day 22 part 1 weigh in day
I've lost 3.5lbs yay stone and a half done :D

Day 22 part 2 weigh in day

So today has been manic Ive been rushing around at work then I've come back to a very excited puppy so took her for a run, cooked dinner for the ungrateful one and have only just sat down.
Havent had anytime to measure myself so tired not going to the gym tonight I'm going tomorrow after work.

Pack 1 porridge
pack 2 beef curry soup
pack 3 mild curry
pack 4 chocolate shake

Hey well done you! That's a great loss xxx

Thanks hun really pleased I'm finally in the low 13s! I'm taking my measurements tonight hoping I'll have lost another inch off my waist so I've got a 32 inch waist which is a healthy waist measurement for my height. Don't get me wrong inches in other places would be fantastic also.

I know I have to lose 2 stone before i can dream of fitting into my 12 jeans I'm still in my 14 clothes they just fit better now. Cant wait roll on the next 7lbs and into the 12s.

Im upping my ratio of pro to car this week and try and get those 5lbs off and into the 12s :D

Day 23 part 1

At work today on break and I'm updating my diary to help motivate me to stop looking at toast machine.
Bread is all I miss I'm gonna try making the cauliflower bread recipe on Friday on my lifestyle day :D

Day so far I've had
Caffè latte shake love them so much
Beef curry noodle soup it's so quick to make

Later I'm having mild curry I'm gonna chuck some veg and make it a but spicier to give it a different taste :D

Pack 4 will be some shake I'm undecided

Got to get home and walk the puppy then I'm off to the gym x

Wow 32 inch waist lucky you I'm still at 37.5, my 16's are all baggy on my legs and bum, bit loose for waist but I've tried on the 14's and couldn't get them done up, isn't it funny how different people's shapes are.

I'm 32.5 ah so close but optimistic that i will lose the 0.5 to get a healthy measurement and maybe with a bit of pixie dust get myself into the 12s though unlikely that would mean losing over 5lbs but one can dream haha.

It is funny everyone carries weight differently for me its quite spread so you don't notice when I put on a stone but don't notice when I've lost it either :( but soon I'm hoping it will be more noticeable.
I think though you would probably have smaller hips and thighs to me I've stalled on my hip losses still 44 next week come on 43 but I do measure round my bum so it's on my biggest part.
Thighs I'm now down another 0.5 on each so they're now 26.5
Calves are the same so are my arms in total.
I lost 1 off my bust so that's down to 43.

Normally if my bust shrinks my hips match so I'm thinking that should happen next week :)

Just made some lovely onion bhajis out of my mild curry packet so nice though I'll add some spice next time.

Think my 4th pack I'll have another shake not decided which one yet though

Came home to find my lovely boyfriend had bought me a yoga mat for me to do my for exercises :)

That was very thoughtful of him! You will have to share the recipe. Today I've ordered some things from the keediet website i'll update on my diary what they are like. I found I needed a snack on lifestyle so I've ordered some of theirs and a few of their bars to try. I'm 5'9 my hips are 41 at the widest part and chest is 44. My thighs have gone from 25 to 23.

That's fantastic see it just shows how different everyone is and that no one loses weight in exactly the same way. Can't wait till my hips are 41 again :D
Can't wait to see how you get on i had a peak at the site there looks like some tasty shakes and snacks.

Day 24

Had a lovely relaxed day today did my killer buns and thighs workout on my new mat saves getting carpet burn ouch not fun at all.
I took the puppy on two massive field runs so she is now out for the count snoozing happily away.:snoopyhouse:
The boyfriend is out playing football at the moment so I've got the house to myself for a couple of hours so I plan on watching alot of junk tv :D

I did simplicity today but I'm doing lifestyle for the next 2 days

Today Ive had

cappuccino shake
beef curry noodle soup
mild curry
mint choc truffa bar

I like heating the bars up every so often but made the mistake of putting it in for too long so it dried out while I was eating it and went really crunchie UGH

I posted off all my sns swap shop swaps as well today:D the only thing I cant shift is the carbonara so I'm gonna put it on ebay. Its so awful the I just dont want to waste space in my kitchen on it.

Ok so my lovely boyfriend has surprised me with a trip to Dublin we're going to the punchestown festival while we're there so I've got 2 weeks to lose another 7lbs so that I'll have lost 2 stone total in 5 weeks would love it to be more but to get that would be amazing. Fingers crossed I can get past that hurdle and get into the 12s by doing that.

I'm so excited we're going from wednesday to sunday. I've never been to Ireland cant wait Im gonna have a sip of guiness while Im over there apparently it tastes different to what you get in the UK. Im not a massive drinker so it will literally be a sip for me I prefer wine and vodka.
Im gonna struggle with not drinking at the races but I dont want to come home and find Ive put a stone on but I dont want to upset my boyfriend and be boring and ruin the trip its so hard.

I think I'll try to keep it as low cal as possible have salads and when we're at the races Ill take the lowest kcal and lowest carb shakes with me

so possible day would look like

egg white omlette
vanilla shake
salad and some protein
strawberry shake

I'm just gonna try to avoid carbs as much as i can but im not gonna torture myself this is to be enjoyed and fit my lifestyle.

Hi, that's the problem with this diet, it works like a dream when you have no plans but once you do it's decision time. You are looking at it the right way. As long as you stay below around 60-70g of carbs you will stay in ketosis. Only carbs will bring you out so meat and veg for meals and stick to shakes and bars where you can. Beer and alcopops will be a no go but from what I've read online a glass of dry wine won't hurt, maybe you can mix with soda water to make it go further. Try not to worry though its meant to be fun! You can do it and stay on track!

Back