1st time post - Hi - post Crimbo struggle!

Sezzy1965

Hi I'm a newbie. The whole sign up to chat sights is brand new to me - I don't even have a Facebook account lol.
In brief, I've lost over 5 stone since April and am over the moon. However since Christmas, I have totally lost the plot and am struggling so badly. I weighed in the day after boxing day and had put on 3 and a half pound. My first gain since April and couldn't face going this week until I'd sorted myself out.....its so hard :(

Hi Sezzy

Welcome:)

I'm a serial dieter who always loses a couple of stone then falls off the wagon and sneaks it on again:eek:

Well done on losing the 5 stone. It's a massive achievement. You have done the right thing looking for help if you are struggling. I always say dieting is all in the mind.

Have you thought about keeping a diary? There are a few of us that hang out in the diary section of the site and cheer each other on.

There is also a section where people do some challenges - some physical and others things like challenging themselves to lose a certain amount each month etc.

Hope this helps

Thank you for replying. Funny you should say that, I've started keeping a daily diary for the first time ever! Not just slimming world but just day to day stuff.....seems to be helping 😀. I've batch cooked like crazy and spent a fortune on healthy SW food - so onwards and upwards x

Welcome to the site! :) I'm just restarting after a bad 6 months.
You have done so well to lose 5 stone! That is my goal for this year, so it is nice to see that it can be done! Are you following SW?
It would be nice if you started a Food Diary or Weight Loss Diary on here so we can follow your journey :)

Good luck! xxx

Yes, I love SW! You never really feel deprived or like you are on a diet! :) Wishing you all the luck! x

Hello!! We are on the same boat! Learn and move on..Don't beat yourself up please x

I'm on a mission to lose 20kg by the end of the year. It feels like i've always been yo yoing for god how many years. But since reading a book about the law of attraction I know this time that Im going to lose that weight for good. I believe it so much that i wanted to document my journey and share it with everyone. I will share what worked and what didn't on that week and possibly what I ate in a day etc..I am really hoping to create a community of people who want to lose weight, be healthy and/or who are in need of support. Here is my link ;)

Back