1st week done and dusted

markanderl

Silver Member
Well the 1st week is now done and dusted and lost 15lbs. I am hoping the 2nd week is just as good but I know this kind of weight loss will slow down. Thanks to everyone on this site for making the 1st week easier and very memorable. Good luck to all you dieters

Well done! 15lbs in a week is staggering!

wow

Markander thats fab, you are going great guns, here's to week two hey, just sat here looking at massive bottle of water, don't u just love that stuff!!!! hey ho lets get drinking, have a great week 2 roll on the next weigh -in:) c xxx

Wow 15lbs is amazing!!

Oh how it must be nice to be male...:rolleyes::D

Congrats....onwards and downwards!

woww that is an amazin loss...well done!!
that is a motivation for real.!! :p..i can't wait til i get started on the diet officially i am hoping that pack should arrive today as i ordered it after 1pm on the monday...so fingers crossed can start on the diet on friday when i go back home on friday from university..:)...
keep it up..even though the weight loss might slow down later with time hun, because you have had such a great loss this week in a way you don't have soo much left to lose because you have lost soo much in the first weeek if that makes sense..i really do hope i have a decent loss like that in the first week at least if not in the rest of the weeks...:D..
keep it up i luv the water bit as well lol got kinda used to it now
tc
mwahz

NO!!!!!lol....the race really is on now!lol.....I could never hope to beat you Mark lol....Well done on your wonderful loss :)

lol!
I would be more than happy to be beaten....but happier than that to beat you!lol

Why did you ever suggest a race Mark? My competitive side has been awoken lol

oh so the race begins does it lol, i am feeling very enthusiastic at the moment so hope i can keep to this longer.
i have a prom dress to fit in 6weeks, as i am nearly qualified nurse. so life is feeling pretty good at the moment. happy dieting buddies x

Good stuff, I have competition then, we'll see. Calligas well on becoming a nurse, a thankless job I know, my wife was a nurse in South Africa and is now caring on Hayling. You are all saints.

lol!! Only if we literally tried to race....it would hurt me lol

Back