1st Week of Refeed over......

donnac76

.....Well i neither gained or lost so hoping that's the norm?!
Its also that dreaded time again where i gain a few lbs anyway so should be grateful i didn't see a big jump really.
Found it very odd to be eating proper meals so to speak again,feel so guilty!! Its quite scary stuff this refeed lark i must say,think i actually like the safety net of the shakes :)

Hi Donna, I totally understand. I have my first refeed today and can't wait, at least this week I have a plan to follow. Maybe thats would be helpful for maintenance...to have a plan for the next days foods at all times then when you sneak in a treat you know your doing it. Well done for sts on refeed. I think thats whats meant to happen. x

22.20 pm on first refeed day and i'm starving :D. I can't stop thinking of that chicken salad today and how I can't wait for it again tommorrow. Oops not great. Probably not in ketosis now :jelous:. Have drank all of my 2 litre water jug today so off to have another coffee. :(

Thanks size10,x
really am scared of eating anything lol,following re feed sheet to letter but feels like it lets us eat too much?!
its def going to take a few weeks to get used to eating again,i was desperate to get to this stage as i had really had enough of tfr but got to be honest and admit i feel safer if i reach for shakes.....x

22.20 pm on first refeed day and i'm starving :D. I can't stop thinking of that chicken salad today and how I can't wait for it again tommorrow. Oops not great. Probably not in ketosis now :jelous:. Have drank all of my 2 litre water jug today so off to have another coffee. :(

You can have more than 2litres of water love :giggle: Drink plenty!

Thanks size10,x
really am scared of eating anything lol,following re feed sheet to letter but feels like it lets us eat too much?!

If you feel like its too much hun don't have it. I think an 8oz potato which the refeed sheet says is ok is farrrr to big. I dont even have that size now so just have whats best for you :)

Back