1st week over!!! ElaineD's weigh in

You have really done great Elaine. I am new on here and am on day 2 of ss atm. I have been yoyo dieting for some years and am hoping that this will work. It's great to read everyones success stories and i hope that i will have my own to share at some point too.
Good luck to you all.xx

Thanks folks. I've decided that this week I'm going to cut out the bars. Whilst they're delicious, they seem to be giving me horrendous stomach rumbling and really bad wind!lol!
Has anyone else had this with the bars? or is it just me?
Anyway, I'm cutting them out this week to see if it makes a difference. I'm delighted with my weight loss though. 2 stones in four weeks:)) I love CD!!!

Well done Elaine, thats absolutely fantastic. I got my first weigh in tomorrow, wish me luck x

Wow 2 stone in such a short time is amazing. I love the mint choc bars and strawberry tetra's but i am finding I had stomach pains at beginning but I am fine now except for needing lots of fibre 69(if you cath my drift).

I went clothes shopping today.....and I can get into a size 16:) Not comfortably, but I can get into them and it wont be long till they're comfy!!!

I went clothes shopping today.....and I can get into a size 16:) Not comfortably, but I can get into them and it wont be long till they're comfy!!!

I cant believe how quickly your body changes with the weight loss. I lost 10lbs this week (week 1) and already my clothes which were a little tight are now a bit looser. Cant wait to buy some new smaller clothes though. Well done with your weight loss you have done brilliantly. :)x

I cant believe how quickly your body changes with the weight loss. I lost 10lbs this week (week 1) and already my clothes which were a little tight are now a bit looser. Cant wait to buy some new smaller clothes though. Well done with your weight loss you have done brilliantly. :)x

Thats brilliant:) I suspect I'm going to spend a fortune:D:D:D

Another 3lbs off:) I see a pattern emerging!!!
I'm going to start including a small meal on the days I run from this week. My CDC says that I should be doing this. I'll see how it affects my weight loss, hopefully not by much:)

Lost 5lbs this week:)
I originally said I would stick it for 6 weeks and see how I got on. Well 36lbs later I think I might stick it for another 6!!!!
Am absolutely loving this!! I can see the weight dropping off.

Oh and I've just noticed. My BMI is under 30:D

I just wanted to say..... Wow your losses are fabulous really well done!!! I'm restarting sat to shift aprox 3 stone after losing 7 and regaining 1 and a half so been reading for motivation. Ur WI thread really is motivation..... No pressure but I'm gonna follow ur progress all the way so keep posting those WI results!! :)

I just wanted to say..... Wow your losses are fabulous really well done!!! I'm restarting sat to shift aprox 3 stone after losing 7 and regaining 1 and a half so been reading for motivation. Ur WI thread really is motivation..... No pressure but I'm gonna follow ur progress all the way so keep posting those WI results!! :)

Thankyou:) what a lovely thing to say.
I'm genuinely enjoying this. I'm not avoiding doing anything. I went out with works colleagues last night and drunk soda water. It's amazing how much fun you can still have when your not drinking!!
The complements about my weight loss more than made up for the lack of a hangover this morning!!

Hi all I'm new on this.started the diet on Monday so on day 6. I really wanted to lose alot of weight on the first week to keep myself motivated. Reading Elaine's achievement I feel as though I have not done so well. I am 13.10 stones and want to be on 10 or 11 stones. I need some motivation. Am I doing something wrong?

just being reading your loses . Well done they are fantastic

Hi all I'm new on this.started the diet on Monday so on day 6. I really wanted to lose alot of weight on the first week to keep myself motivated. Reading Elaine's achievement I feel as though I have not done so well. I am 13.10 stones and want to be on 10 or 11 stones. I need some motivation. Am I doing something wrong?

Please dont feel like that. I had a lot more to lose than you!! I obviously hold a lot of glycogen, that would account for the big weight loss the first week.
We all lose at a different rate, and I'm sure that my STS week or worse will come soon. It happens to everyone:)

Thanks for the reply Elaine. It's totm for me today - new had a fix date for it. Does this have an effect on the diet or weight loss? I have been weighed yesterday and have lost 5 pounds. Iam now a little gifted.

Back