1st week over!!! ElaineD's weigh in

Also how do I create the table displaying what you all have lost each week?

I think totm it can make a difference to some peoples water retention, but it evens itself out.
If you go into the 'user cp' thingy at the top of the page and edit your signature it'll show whatever you enter every time you post:)

Hi all, thanks for the reply Elaine. I'm craving food - maybe cause it's time of the month. Next weigh in is Friday.

Was wondering if I wanted to introduce food into the diet when would I do it? Wuld it after. I lost the weight I wanted to lose or introducing the steps each week and lose weight that way???

Please excuse any random words that come on to the screen. - the iPad decides to make its own words up sometimes!!!!

2lbs this week. Not the 3 I wanted but its still 7 over the last fortnight:)
I'm happy with that!!

My sister has been doing CD for 2 days longer than me. She got weighed this morning and has lost an incredible 43lbs in 8 weeks!!!
On what other diet could you lose over 3 stone in 8 weeks!!!
I love CD!!!

Amazing - I have 9 weeks until my holiday and was hoping for 3 1/2 stone. Have lost 18lb so far (two weeks) and am weighing a day late this week as CDC on holiday :-(
That really is inspirational , is she doing any exercise or is she just SS?

She's been SS+ since day one and even had a STS week a couple of weeks ago!! and no exercise up till now

Last edited:
Ok, so I got weighed this morning, a day early as my CDC is going on holiday. 2lbs off. Not delighted with that as I've done nothing differently...BUT, thats 40lbs is 8 weeks, I'm over half way to my target and my BMI is now 28.8!!!!!!! I'm delighted with THAT!!!!

Well, week 9 over and done with and after two weeks losing 2lbs.....this week I've lost 6!!!!!! GET IN!!!!

ElaineD said:
Well, week 9 over and done with and after two weeks losing 2lbs.....this week I've lost 6!!!!!! GET IN!!!!

Well done Elaine you really are an inspiration!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A pound!! A lousy rotten stinking pound!! lol
Oh well....onwards and upwards!! My totm arrived this morning (a week early) and I've had to hammer the exercise this week (fitness test next week).
On a happier note, I've lost a stack of inches this week and more people have commented on my weight loss this week than ever!!

I'm honestly not bothered :)
47lbs in 10 weeks is fine and I know that I've been 100%:)
it'll come next week:)

Just an update.
I had a fitness test at work on Wednesday and I failed my mile and a half run. There's absolutely no reason I should have failed it other than I didnt have enough fuel. I'm over 3 stone lighter than the last time I passed it:-( so I've decided I've got to come off Cambridge for the next 6 weeks till I get through the resit.
I'm going to calorie count and train like mad. I'm not going to weigh myself at all for the next 3 weeks so that I can let my weight settle and so that I dont get disheartened with the glycogen gain.
Wish me luck. I'll be back to get the rest of the weight off when I get through this bloody fitness test!!

Oh good luck Elaine. You've been an inspiration to me and I know you'll be back and getting to target very shortly. Are you a police officer? Jenx

LOL, my colleague and fellow perma-dieter is an ex police officer and she was saying how she dreaded her fitness test. I absolutely agree about the fuel thing though.You need some carbs to be able to run.

Hope to see you back soon, suspect I'll still be here and you'll get over the food dislike, I know I sure will!!

Back