1st week over!!! ElaineD's weigh in

ElaineD

Well I'm new here and I started sole source last week. I've just had my first weigh in and I've lost 15lbs.
I'm actually quite stunned. It's really not been hard. The first few days were a bit uncomfortable, but seriously nothing like I thought it would be!!!
Bring on week two!!!!

Last edited:
that fabulous elaine very well done a brilliant start :D

Well done ElaineD

Well done Elaine, go girl what an amazing loss, you have spurred me on. I have just returned to Cambridge after failing misreably last time, this time I am determined to succeed. I have 5 stones to lose a huge mountain to climb, but I have to do it. Day 3 today, sweats have stopped going to use vibroplate today, did you do any excersise ? You are an inspiration.:)

Thanks for all the kind comments:)
I'm on SS. I started off at 16 stone and I'm 5'7. I was 14'6 this morning....still a long way to go to get to my target of 10'7.
I've been exercising, but not as strenuously as I normally would. The first week I went swimming a few times, but that was it. This last week I've been in the gym and done an hours cardio every morning (but I was a regular exerciser before I started CD)
I'm drinking loads of water, probably between 3 & 4 lts a day. I think I read on hear that the more you drink, the more you shrink:)
I don't think for one minute I'll be able to maintain this loss rate, but I'd be happy with a regular 3 or 4 lbs !!!

Wow Elaine! Your losses are great. Isn't CD brilliant! Well done! x

I've struggled with my weight my whole adult life. I managed to keep it under control during my 20's, but my 30's have been a constant yo-yo.
I'm now in my 40's and I feel like I've found the key to get me out of this prison I've been in. I KNOW that this time I've found the way to lose my excess pounds quickly and safely.
I stopped smoking using CBT and I know this method works for me. I've bought the Beck book and am working my way through it. Every single word makes complete sense to me. Its like this big light coming on and I can see perfectly what I've been doing wrong all this time.
I completely agree with people who say its all in your head!!! because in my case, it absolutely is.
I love CD:)

fabulous hun ''SHRINKING''

Another 3 off:)
I'm so pleased with this as its been my totm and I've felt like a big fat bloater all week!! Seriously didn't think I'd lost anything.
Bring on week 4!!!

Another 3 off:)
I'm so pleased with this as its been my totm and I've felt like a big fat bloater all week!! Seriously didn't think I'd lost anything.
Bring on week 4!!!

Fantastic 25lbs in 3 weeks! Well done I'm happy for you. :D:D xx

Thanks rachele:)
I've been 100% this week and I honestly didnt think I'd lost anything.
I am now under 200lbs!!!!!

Hey Elaine fantastic losses hun,you must really see a difference in yourself already.CD really is a fantastic diet.hope your losses continue at this rate for you

I'm starting to feel a difference now, although I've still got a long way to go.
I've said right from the beginning if I can maintain a steady 3 or 4 lbs a week loss I'll be over the moon. Anything more is a bonus:D

Thanks rachele:)
I've been 100% this week and I honestly didnt think I'd lost anything.
I am now under 200lbs!!!!!

Well done on the 100%. Can't wait to join you under 200lbs! xx :)

Back