1st week over!!! ElaineD's weigh in

Well....I couldn't stay off the scales:-(
Today should have been my week 12 weigh in (I didn't have one last week) and I was fully expecting to have put weight on with eating carbs.
I've lost 1lb!!!!! I'll take that :) :) :)

Last edited:
I hope no one minds me updating my stats here now that I'm off CD and doing calorie counting. Week 13 and I've lost 3.5lbs!!
I haven't put on any weight since swapping over:) and have continued to lose.
I've now lost over 50lbs....yeeeehaaaa!!!

Oh my goodness Elaine, thats fab. I have this terror that when I go back to eating, albeit following a plan like WW or SW I'm gonna start putting it all back on. I take my hat off to you - well done. How's the training going?

Its going really well thanks. I went yesterday and did a practice run with our training team. I took 2mins 30 off my time that I ran two weeks ago!!! Unfortunately the one I ran yesterday doesnt count as you must have 6 weeks between a fail and a resit, so I've got 4 more weeks of training to go before my resit.
I think my time yesterday proved that its definately been a lack of fuel thats been the problem. If I continue to lose, I probably wont go back onto cambridge, but if I dont, I'll be back knocking on my CDC's door as soon as I can!!lol

Lost another 2.5 this week:) BMI into the 26's:)
I'm more than happy with 7lbs off in the last 3 weeks calorie counting.

wow this is fantastic,, ive just started cd got my first weighin on sunday, are u on step 1 ?? as im on 810cals and dont know what to expect too loose and how im feeling feel like is it worth it :( im only 21 but my weight holds me back all the time but it upsets me that i have to starve to loose weight xxx

Another 3 this week:)
I have now lost a quarter of my body weight and am wearing size 12 jeans:)
Get in!!!

What diet are you following - are you just calorie counting? How many calories are you sticking to? I want to maintain with WW or SW but SW seems so relaxed about how much you can eat, I don't see how it can work although it does because I've done it before.

I'm calorie counting and sticking to about 1400. I'm having carbs for breakfast and lunch, none at tea time. I'm having protein and veg/salad at tea time:)
I'm also still drinking loads of water and training like a loonie. I'm running and doing the 30 day shred every day (and loving it)
I've done SW before and loved it, but I dont think it would have been any good for me at the moment. If I'm given carte blanche to eat unlimited amounts of any food, I go overboard....and thats what I'm trying to get away from:)

Keep up the good work honey, you're doing great. Must have a look at this 30 day shred and see what all the fuss is about jenx

Well...weeks 16 & 17 I was all carbed up in preparation for my fitness test (which I passed with flying colours!!!) and stayed the same weight.
Week 18 and I've lost 2.5lbs. I'm into the 25's BMI so it wont be long till I'm 'normal' :)

Wow what an amazing thread!! I have to say very motivational thanks for that and keep going your doing amazing!! :)

Ok. Week 20 so...fitness test over and I want to speed up my weight loss again, so I've been eating healthily and have thrown in the odd Cambridge pack as a meal replacement. I've lost 6lbs this week!!!!

MY BMI IS UNDER 25.......I AM NORMAL:) :) :)

I wear size 12 jeans and a size 14 top!!! only 11lbs to go to target!!!

Hi folks
Well I've been away for a while:) Been to Tenerife in September and put on 8lbs!lol. Lost it within a week of coming back though, so thats a bonus. I'm wearing size 10 jeans and feeling fantastic. Who would have thought that when I started this in March that I'd be over 5st lighter by October.
I seem to have maintained really well, however I really really want to get to my original target of 10st 7lbs, so I've been back on Cambridge for the last 5 days. Wish me luck!! 4lbs to go to target!!

Back