1st week over!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Neco, 24 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Neco

Neco Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

Really encouraging to read how eveyone is doing. Not many males on here though!!

I have completed week 1 and so far lost 18lbs. I am expecting this to slow to around 5lbs per week.

Is this a realistic target. I want to lose another 56lbs?

Feeling hungry today though. Drinking about 8 litres of water a day and getting really bored with it. Can I drink anything else (dont like tea or coffee)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hello Neco!

Welcome to the boards m8!

And I am a guy (honest!) and so is Brad (I think)

Well done on 18 pounds! Great

M.

4. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    After week 1 i think you can have the water flavourings. I like them and although i dont have them all the time it makes a nice change!
    Dont think I could manage 8 litres - how do you do it!!:confused: :)

Well done with the weight loss - thats really good going.

5. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

WOW THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

you put me to shame of loosing 11lbs in 5 days LOL ;)

my week ends on sat cant wait!

i do not drink tea or coffee, or plain water so like u find it hard to find drinks. however i DO have water flavouring in my first week and drink it with every drink and still managed to loose as much as i have and i think i have hit ketosis because i dont have the hunger pangs i use to have

6. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante

18lbs in one week!! Wow!! First week losses seem to be improving all the time.. well done!!! :)

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi Neco
    Well done on a great first weigh-in!! I don't know if 5lb per week is realistic or not: I know men usually lose it a lot faster than us girlies so it may be very do-able!

Hats off to you on the 8 litres of water: I struggle to get 3L down! As for what you can drink - on CD, there are the water flavourings and you can also have 'Perfectly Clear' flavoured water - BUT ONLY STRAWBERRY & KIWI.

I think you can also have Dr Pepper Z and Coke zero in moderation although I've never had either of them.

Good luck with the coming week: keep us posted on your progress! :)

8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    well done Neco!

Keep up the fantastick work, I bet you are so thrilled, is this your first time on CD??

9. Neco

Neco Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for all your replies.

Yes it is my first time, and I am so focussed!

My wife was doing it with me but she really cant handle it (not for everyone I guess), but I think she is lovely the way she is anyway.

I drink at least 3 litres during the day at work and spend half the day in the toilet! No comments yet but I am sure they will come when my work performance starts to drop....

I am looking forward to speaking with you all over the coming weeks and using your advice and successes as my guiding light.

Back to work now ;-))

10. doublemum

doublemum Member

Hi Neco

I've just finished my 1st week, i get my weigh in tonight!!!

I did pop in on monday night to see my CDC & i'd lost 6lbs so chuffed with that!

Well done on your fantastic loss, can you feel a difference with 18lbs gone?

Lorraine x

11. Neco

Neco Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,

My trousers a a bit looser, but apart from that, no real physical difference.

Mentally though, it is a great incentive to see that much so soon. My counsellor has advised that it will slow down (which I knew), but a great start.

Good luck with your wiegh in tonight, I am sure you will be pleased.

12. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

WOW neco, that's an incredible first week's loss :D :D :D :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.