• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st week over!!

Neco

S: 21st9lb G: 16st0lb
Hi all,

Really encouraging to read how eveyone is doing. Not many males on here though!!

I have completed week 1 and so far lost 18lbs. I am expecting this to slow to around 5lbs per week.

Is this a realistic target. I want to lose another 56lbs?

Feeling hungry today though. Drinking about 8 litres of water a day and getting really bored with it. Can I drink anything else (dont like tea or coffee)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hello Neco!

Welcome to the boards m8!

And I am a guy (honest!) and so is Brad (I think)

Well done on 18 pounds! Great

M.

boofaloo

Gold Member
S: 17st3.0lb G: 10st0lb
After week 1 i think you can have the water flavourings. I like them and although i dont have them all the time it makes a nice change!
Dont think I could manage 8 litres - how do you do it!!:confused: :)

Well done with the weight loss - thats really good going.

louisa26

WOW THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

you put me to shame of loosing 11lbs in 5 days LOL ;)

my week ends on sat cant wait!

i do not drink tea or coffee, or plain water so like u find it hard to find drinks. however i DO have water flavouring in my first week and drink it with every drink and still managed to loose as much as i have and i think i have hit ketosis because i dont have the hunger pangs i use to have

zareena

Silver Member
S: 9st12lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st6lb Loss: 0st9lb(6.52%)
Hi all,

Really encouraging to read how eveyone is doing. Not many males on here though!!

I have completed week 1 and so far lost 18lbs. I am expecting this to slow to around 5lbs per week.

Is this a realistic target. I want to lose another 56lbs?

Feeling hungry today though. Drinking about 8 litres of water a day and getting really bored with it. Can I drink anything else (dont like tea or coffee)

18lbs in one week!! Wow!! First week losses seem to be improving all the time.. well done!!! :)

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Hi Neco
Well done on a great first weigh-in!! I don't know if 5lb per week is realistic or not: I know men usually lose it a lot faster than us girlies so it may be very do-able!

Hats off to you on the 8 litres of water: I struggle to get 3L down! As for what you can drink - on CD, there are the water flavourings and you can also have 'Perfectly Clear' flavoured water - BUT ONLY STRAWBERRY & KIWI.

I think you can also have Dr Pepper Z and Coke zero in moderation although I've never had either of them.

Good luck with the coming week: keep us posted on your progress! :)

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
well done Neco!

Keep up the fantastick work, I bet you are so thrilled, is this your first time on CD??

Neco

Thanks for all your replies.

Yes it is my first time, and I am so focussed!

My wife was doing it with me but she really cant handle it (not for everyone I guess), but I think she is lovely the way she is anyway.

I drink at least 3 litres during the day at work and spend half the day in the toilet! No comments yet but I am sure they will come when my work performance starts to drop....

I am looking forward to speaking with you all over the coming weeks and using your advice and successes as my guiding light.

Back to work now ;-))

doublemum

Hi Neco

I've just finished my 1st week, i get my weigh in tonight!!!

I did pop in on monday night to see my CDC & i'd lost 6lbs so chuffed with that!

Well done on your fantastic loss, can you feel a difference with 18lbs gone?

Lorraine x

Neco

Hi,

My trousers a a bit looser, but apart from that, no real physical difference.

Mentally though, it is a great incentive to see that much so soon. My counsellor has advised that it will slow down (which I knew), but a great start.

Good luck with your wiegh in tonight, I am sure you will be pleased.