1st week over!!

Neco

Hi all,

Really encouraging to read how eveyone is doing. Not many males on here though!!

I have completed week 1 and so far lost 18lbs. I am expecting this to slow to around 5lbs per week.

Is this a realistic target. I want to lose another 56lbs?

Feeling hungry today though. Drinking about 8 litres of water a day and getting really bored with it. Can I drink anything else (dont like tea or coffee)

Hello Neco!

Welcome to the boards m8!

And I am a guy (honest!) and so is Brad (I think)

Well done on 18 pounds! Great

M.

After week 1 i think you can have the water flavourings. I like them and although i dont have them all the time it makes a nice change!
Dont think I could manage 8 litres - how do you do it!!:confused: :)

Well done with the weight loss - thats really good going.

WOW THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

you put me to shame of loosing 11lbs in 5 days LOL ;)

my week ends on sat cant wait!

i do not drink tea or coffee, or plain water so like u find it hard to find drinks. however i DO have water flavouring in my first week and drink it with every drink and still managed to loose as much as i have and i think i have hit ketosis because i dont have the hunger pangs i use to have

Hi all,

Really encouraging to read how eveyone is doing. Not many males on here though!!

I have completed week 1 and so far lost 18lbs. I am expecting this to slow to around 5lbs per week.

Is this a realistic target. I want to lose another 56lbs?

Feeling hungry today though. Drinking about 8 litres of water a day and getting really bored with it. Can I drink anything else (dont like tea or coffee)

18lbs in one week!! Wow!! First week losses seem to be improving all the time.. well done!!! :)

Hi Neco
Well done on a great first weigh-in!! I don't know if 5lb per week is realistic or not: I know men usually lose it a lot faster than us girlies so it may be very do-able!

Hats off to you on the 8 litres of water: I struggle to get 3L down! As for what you can drink - on CD, there are the water flavourings and you can also have 'Perfectly Clear' flavoured water - BUT ONLY STRAWBERRY & KIWI.

I think you can also have Dr Pepper Z and Coke zero in moderation although I've never had either of them.

Good luck with the coming week: keep us posted on your progress! :)

well done Neco!

Keep up the fantastick work, I bet you are so thrilled, is this your first time on CD??

Thanks for all your replies.

Yes it is my first time, and I am so focussed!

My wife was doing it with me but she really cant handle it (not for everyone I guess), but I think she is lovely the way she is anyway.

I drink at least 3 litres during the day at work and spend half the day in the toilet! No comments yet but I am sure they will come when my work performance starts to drop....

I am looking forward to speaking with you all over the coming weeks and using your advice and successes as my guiding light.

Back to work now ;-))

Hi Neco

I've just finished my 1st week, i get my weigh in tonight!!!

I did pop in on monday night to see my CDC & i'd lost 6lbs so chuffed with that!

Well done on your fantastic loss, can you feel a difference with 18lbs gone?

Lorraine x

Hi,

My trousers a a bit looser, but apart from that, no real physical difference.

Mentally though, it is a great incentive to see that much so soon. My counsellor has advised that it will slow down (which I knew), but a great start.

Good luck with your wiegh in tonight, I am sure you will be pleased.

Back