1st week - sweeteners or no sweeteners?

Mazd323

Hi Everybody,

I have just picked up my first weeks supplies, which I am going to start on Monday. I'm hoping to lose 3 stone. :eek:

My consultant has told me that I can't have sweeteners in black tea and coffee but I'm sure I have read the opposite on here.

Please can somebody clarify this for me, because although I want to start properly I want to do everything I can to make it bearable!! :sigh:

Thank you in advance.

Hey you I start on Tuesday do we will be in this together! I haven't met my CDC but from what I have read sweeteners are fine. However maybe someone else should clarify. I have 4 stones to loose at the moment and really lookin forward to it. What's your starting weight and targets? Only if u wanna share. Good luck x

Newtocd said:
Hey you I start on Tuesday do we will be in this together! I haven't met my CDC but from what I have read sweeteners are fine. However maybe someone else should clarify. I have 4 stones to loose at the moment and really lookin forward to it. What's your starting weight and targets? Only if u wanna share. Good luck x

Hi. I can't wait either. Just hope I've got the willpower to get through it!! I'm hoping for a big loss at the beginning which will motivate me to carry on. Starting at 14st. Target 11st 4lb. (If I get there then I'll decide whether to go further.) good luck to you too. Fingers crossed for us both. X

Hi, had to send you a positive note, I started CD SS 6 and half weeks ago at 14st I'm now 11st 12lb I've used sweetener in tablet form in all my cuppas, this diet is the best thing I've ever done, stick to it and it works, wish you all the best.

42steph said:
Hi, had to send you a positive note, I started CD SS 6 and half weeks ago at 14st I'm now 11st 12lb I've used sweetener in tablet form in all my cuppas, this diet is the best thing I've ever done, stick to it and it works, wish you all the best.

Thank you so much for your reply, it really helps hearing success stories and wow, well done you've done amazingly!!

I'm the same as you going to wait till I get to 11st then see if I'm going to try for the 10's, first 2wks are quite hard but after that it just becomes habit, I still can't believe I haven't eaten a meal in nearly 7 wks, but I promise, you don't think about it after week 2-3, there is a team on here called team ideal take a look they are all really supportive...

Back