1st week weigh in

traceyjayne

Well,i was 13 stone 10 now im 13 stone 5.Thats a 5 pound loss yippeee:D:D:D.
I have also lost an inch from my chest,1.5 inches from my hips and waste yippeee:D:D:D. My clothes dont feel so tight today,but i still have along way too go yet and seeing that weight loss in one week spurs me on too reach my goal!! Im well pleased!!:party0019: x x x

well done you!!!!! feels great eh, keep up the good work xx

WOW brilliant - well done you :D

Many congrats to you!

Well done you are doing amazingly well!! Keep up the good work!!

xxxxx

:woohoo:Welldone Tracey!! Thats a great loss in a week!! Great that you are feeling it in your clothes too!!

I've a feeling I've lost nout, dunno why :sigh: But..... a pair of trousers that were tight, arent as tight, but thats the only thing i've noticed!

Anyways, congrats on your that 5lb gone forever! I'm not surprised you are 'well pleased':party0048:

thats a fantastic loss in only a week!! you should be so proud of yourself - its a shame we cant celebrate with cake!!

im with FTU tho, i only have WI every 4 weeks (my first one is on thursday) and im almost positive i will have lost barely anything!
do a lot of you girlies take measurements as well as getting weighed??
xxx

Hi i take my measurements every week at the same time and i get weighed every 2 weeks,i dont know if i could wait 4 weeks lol xx

i dont know if i could wait 4 weeks lol xx

Tell me about it... its awful!! I think its more daunting ya know, part of me doesnt even want to weigh in, for some reason I'm thinking i've lost nada :sigh:, although I havent cheated at all. My first WI since starting Xen is Tuesday :rolleyes: I dont want to work off different scales so going to just try and keep my WI with the doc each month. :innocent0001:

Well done !!!!

I take my measurements 4 weekly and sometimes event hough the losses haven't been great the inches have been good, particularly now I've introduced the exercise.

I WI weekly and monthly at the GP, dont at home as its bad enough the difference with 2 sets of scales without introducing another set into the equation.

Well done!!! You`ve lost in a week what it took me a month!

LiSe xX

Im sure it will start slowing down now grrrr lol,thanks guys x x

Back