1st Week weigh in

buffki

Well today was the day and i have to say im a little dissappointed, i only lost 5lb:cry:

I was hoping for 7lb this week! I have been soooo good, not a thing has passed my lips other than Exante and water. Everyone else seems to have such good loses in the first week and i have been quite active too. I thought a good loss would spur me on for the next week too!

Buffki, that's a fantastic loss especially for someone who hasn't got that much to lose. I lost 10lbs in my first week but I've got over 70lbs to lose so you shouldn't expect to lose as much as us bigger folk, well done x

I agree with what kaka said, you've only got around 20lbs to lose, so you've lost quarter of that in a week. Well done!

I've got loads to lose (5 stone), and I think if you have more to lose you'll probably have a bigger first week loss. Don't be disappointed. :)

I know its hard and we all do it to ourselves but try and imagine the bigger picture.

I always think that I need at least 10 days for my body to get used to any new diet, I reckon another 100% week and you will see the same weight loss again if not more. Although I am going to weigh weekly I am going to try my hardest to view my losses over 4 weeks to establish an average.

Also those who weigh more tend to lose more 1lbs in the first weeks. Please don't get disheartened think how you are going to feel this time next week with another amazing loss!!

Wendy x

well done on your loss 5lbs is a huge loss and you should be happy with that if you lost 5lb a week in 4 weeks you will have got to goal . I know that this week my loss is probably gonna be 0 cuz its aam week and plus went out last nite and drank and ate , but im happy at my loss so far that im not gonna be to hard on myself x

Thank you everyone, you have made me feel a little better, although im worried as i have family coming to stay for a week on Friday, im going to have to take them out and about which is bound to mean eating so im going to have to be really careful.

Well done. I also lost 5lbs in first week. I was a little disheartened til i remembered how much in fat 5lbs actually is. Plus with only 20lbs to lose, your now one quarter of your way to goal.

Well done thats a good loss, do what I do when I am a bit disappointed with what I lost, weigh out 5 pounds, and that always helps me realise what I have lost and I shouldn't be disappointed :)
My other half told me to do this and it does work well for me ( I have previously lost over 5 stone and I was having trouble getting my head round it, we had a delivery of cat litter that was around 5 stone and I couldn't even lift it and OH just said and you used to walk around with that everyday)
Well done again :)

K
xx

Back