• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st Week Weigh

Started Day 8 of SS - weighed myself this morning and I've lost 10lbs which I'm really pleased about despite not being able to SS 100% yesterday. :D
I attended a funeral yesterday, which meant an early start; didn't manage to drink my usual 4lts of water, and ended up eating at the reception. Not meant to be an excuse but the lesson for me in this is that I need to be prepared for days outside my usual routine. :rolleyes:
Also prepared for any knock on effect this may have on next week's weight loss and hopefully I've not set myself for any cravings!:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Need-to-lose - Not fully decided yet - My initial goal was to lose 2st then decide, but no more than 2st 7lbs. My starting weight was 13st 7lb and I'm 5' 6''. The last time I weighed less than 11st (all be it many moons ago) - I started to look a bit gaunt.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Well done on your 10 lbs off Chocvelvet :D

hi,

i started at 13.4 and i am also 5'6 so we have the same target, i want to get to 9st but will be happy with 10st it will be good to get to 9st so if i do gain atleast i will still be a 10 it seems like it will take such a long time:( but see how i go.

well done again mate

well done to both of you xx

well done on your 10 lbs loss.

I am on day 7 today and have lost just over 9 lbs but today have been nibbling bits & pieces - why?????

I have decided to go to bed early & restart SS again tomorrow as if it's day one again.

Good luck for your week