1st week WI and also an exercise question :-)

Hello
I had my WI on Friday and have lost 11lb in 1 week..yayyy.only another 4 st to go :D
Also I go aqua aerobics once a week and the gym a couple of times plus have been going spinning twice a wek for about 2 months,havnt been for various reasons over the last 3 weeks but I am booked into a class on Sunday.Now I am into the diet I will be OK to go won't I?
Thanks
3s2l x

As you are used to exercising I can't see it being a problem. You should make sure you take plenty of water with you and if you're finding it too much of an effort to slow it down a bit, as you may find the increased effort will make you feel light-headed. As long as you realise your limits you should be fine. Don't know if it might be better for you to split a pack that day or maybe have an extra pack on the day you exercise-I know that you will probably feel more hungry from the increased exertion-especially with something as physical as a spinning class. Someone more qualified to answer that will probably come along and answer that one for me!;)

Follow your body :) You may find you don't have enough energy to do as much as you did before, but you may feel just fine :cool:

Just a warning though. Don't do it just because you feel it may speed up your weightlosses, as it rarely does. In fact, doing too much cardio can have a detrimental effect, reducing lean mass and lowering metabolism.

So, moderate exercise if you wish, but for the fun of it and not pushing yourself too far.

Some people prefer to wait until they start moving up the plans before they include more exercise to get into those healthy habits.

If you really love the exercise and want to do more, you would be better moving up to at least 810 cals.

Well done for the 11lbs. That's fab :clap:

Not sure about the exercise question but wanted to say fab weight loss well done.

Back