1st Week WI wooooo hooooo

chicksy

My H2be has just taken a photo of me in the same clothes as I was wearing the day I started and I am gob smacked :eek: The difference in just a week. I cant wait till my weigh in tomorrow!!

Good luck, let us know x

Thank you both. Can I or how do I put my pics in this post? Im still learning :rolleyes:

Hmmm, DQ (SHOUTS!!!) WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I am so rubbish at techno stuff, you should be able to, but not sure if you have enough posts to do so yet, when you click on post reply, scroll down and there is a box that says manage files or something like that!

Found it, its attach files, if you have it you can put them in there and they will go on this thread.

Think I have done it! Thanks for your help :D

Attachments

• P1010024.JPG
    P1010024.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 93
  • P1010027.JPG
    P1010027.JPG
    400.4 KB · Views: 88
OMG, are you sure thats only a week???!!! Bluddy hell!! There is a defiante difference in the pics....cant wait to hear what your loss is hun!! Seeing the difference in just one week...can you even begin to imagine wat it will be like in 4 or 5??

:wow: :wow: :wow: :jelous:

You lookin good hon.

Keep it up!!

Hi Kazz aswell, how u doin?

x

WOW! No wonder the other half got his camera out! Keep at it girl and let us all know how you get on - I for one will be DYING to see your result tomorrow. Good Luck xxx

Wow .. only in one week!! That is super!! Let us know how you do tomorrow

Dee

Awwww thanks everyone. I was feeling like I hadnt lost a lb this morning but now I feel on top of the world. I think he took the pictures just to shut me up lol! I will make sure I post my WI results on here tomorrow .........Im so excited.

What a difference in Just 1 week!!!!!!!!:D
Good luck for your weigh in 2moz xxxxxxx

Wow.

Seeing pictures like that is so reassuring for newbies like me :)

Well done, can't wait to hear how you get on at your weigh in!

Ollie

OMG the difference in one week is truly amazing, well done....

OMGosh!!! I can't wait to hear how much you have lost this week!

Amazing!!!

:bliss: Well I just got back and I have lost........drum roll please.........12lb!!! I am so pleased.

Back