1st week

lainey666

I started lipotrim last Sunday and lost 12lb in a week!!! :D:D I didnt think I had lost as much and its TOTM, today tough tho feel sick, and the shakes are not filling me.:( I have drank 3lts of water to see if it will take away the empty feeling and its not working!! What am I going to do?? Please help!!

Last edited:
Wow fabulous weight loss! I have had the same empty but hungry tummy today and caved in. Cheese and pork slices later felt slightly better in myself but guilty in my head. Decided to put it behind me tonight and get over it and follow 100% from now. I dont like this feeling so wont be doing it again :) its one of the easiest diets ive ever followed but definately tge most hardest in terms of willpower required if you know what i mean :) good luck hun

12lbs in a week is great - that's what I lost in my first week. Well done you. Stay strong and you could easily lose another half a stone next week if not more. When the hunger strikes just think about that.

I know what you mean, I don't think I can drink more water than I am but I still feel empty. However I think it's getting easier as the days pass, that or I'm getting use to it.
Try to focus on the weigh lose, 12 lb is awesome, you must feel the difference

wow! well done! keep it up, dont let your head try and kid you your hungry...x

Well done, I think a lot of people struggle after weigh -in, hold on in there girl!!

Thanks guys for your support!! I held out and didn't eat anything feel better today!! Have to stay strong!! I work with a fella who's lost 59lb from mid jan! Just looking at him makes staying on track easier!! Good luck to you all

Great loss Lainey - you are doing great. Dont give into temptation and you will breeze thru with another great loss this week xx

Fab loss, well done :) x

well done great loss keep up the good work :)

Back