1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1st week

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by dani140, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. dani140

dani140 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have tried my first week of slimming world im 17 ad a type 1 diabetic im looking to lose 30lb but after my first weigh in i was oly 1.2lb lighter after doing everything right :(
    I am a little disappointed is my insulin a factor effecting my weight loss?

Also has anyone got any packed lunch ideas? Thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harrigoose

Harrigoose Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi there,

Don't be disappointed, a loss is a loss, you are going in the right direction and this is not going to happen over night. Slow and steady weight loss is the way to go. Have you made a food diary?

Have a look around the site, there are loads of recipe ideas and also have a look at other peoples diaries, which may help you see if you are eating too much or even too little.

SW is a good plan and centres on healthy eating as apposed to a crash diet.

Good luck.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.